• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hi!! I have a free space and was looking for Merry the cat. I didn't see that cat on your list but I did see that you were kind enough to try and help if that villager is in one of your other towns. I can pick up tomorrow if you have the time.

If you don't have Merry, let me know. My second choice would be Cheri the bear. Thank for your continued help! :)

Hi there, I do have Merry, I must have missed her when listing my cards, I can get her ready within 10 minutes if that's OK with you.

Hi! Sorry, for MY late reply! I went to sleep! If you are still up for Merengue then I would appreciate it when you are done with Merry! Thanks! :)

Hi! Sorry, for MY late reply! I went to sleep! If you are still up for Merengue then I would appreciate it when you are done with Merry! Thanks! :)

You're perfectly fine, salsa seems to have gone offline, I can open for merengue in a few minutes. :]

Sorry! Where I'm at it was late at night so I was sleeping! I'll be available later today around 3pm eastern time. Thank for being so quick though. I wasn't expecting that! :)

Hi,

First of all thank you for the giving villagers away.

I have a new town and looking for birds and squirrels. I am currently looking for Robin, Piper and Pecan. I currently have two spaces and will give priority to Robin and Piper.

I would also like to have Jay if you happen to have him as a current villager or if you have his card.

NB: The Friend Code will be 3539-9251-5269

I am in GMT time zone and will be checking here until midnight my time zone. I will be on again from 5 AM on wards tomorrow.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi! Can I have Nana please? (I?m at work at the moment so can pick her up around 11pmish (GMT) xxx

Hello! Is there any way I can get Tiffany from you? I've been trying to get her in my new town for ages... I'm available any time from 3:00PM to 5:00PM MST. I might be available tomorrow & Sunday at a different time if things dont work out as well. Thank you for all your hard work! :)

Last edited:
Hi,

First of all thank you for the giving villagers away.

I have a new town and looking for birds and squirrels. I am currently looking for Robin, Piper and Pecan. I currently have two spaces and will give priority to Robin and Piper.

I would also like to have Jay if you happen to have him as a current villager or if you have his card.

NB: The Friend Code will be 3539-9251-5269

I am in GMT time zone and will be checking here until midnight my time zone. I will be on again from 5 AM on wards tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ready for Merry anytime. I'll be available at any time today! Thanks!!

Hello! Is there any way I can get Tiffany from you? I've been trying to get her in my new town for ages... I'm available any time from 3:00PM to 5:00PM MST. I might be available tomorrow & Sunday at a different time if things dont work out as well. Thank you for all your hard work! :)

I'm so sorry for the late reply and not being around yesterday! I had to go out of town for work.
I'll be here for the next 7 hours!

Thanks, I wish I could have gotten her to you yesterday, I think I have you added already .

No problem at all! I’m just happy you are kind enough to do this for all of us! : )

Can I please have Marshal? (Sorry if I asked you already, he just moved out. :(

Last edited:
Back