• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hello! These are free, right? And I would like to have Kiki, but I dont believe she is on the list. So may I have Skye instead?

hello! could i get teddy?

Hello! These are free, right? And I would like to have Kiki, but I dont believe she is on the list. So may I have Skye instead?
Yes, they are free, I think I have Kiki in a tent, I'm leaving now but I'll be back in 7 hours, if that's ok. Then I can get you teddy and skye/ kiki.

That works! Could I just have Kiki? (I have 9 used plots) I greatly appreciate it!

Yes, they are free, I think I have Kiki in a tent, I'm leaving now but I'll be back in 7 hours, if that's ok. Then I can get you teddy and skye/ kiki.

Could you message me when you get back? I'm sorry if I sound impatient, I just want to make sure I'm available :D

okay, thanks so much ^^

Could you message me when you get back? I'm sorry if I sound impatient, I just want to make sure I'm available :D

Hi, I'm back, I'll get Kiki and Teddy ready! sorry for the late reply, I had choir practice. I'll send a message to Chloe.

Hi, wondering if I could have O'Hare since you have his amiibo? Friend code for this is 3265-5374-2938 (not the one in sidebar). Thanks!

ah sorry i didn’t see this! let me know when you’re ready :)

Ok, open for O'Hare, spot 11 :]

Teddy will be next. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Resetti Error, I'm sorry, I'm reopening!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, this is odd, it's taking a long time to connect. I'm not sure how to fix that. Are you on a hotspot?

Is it alright if I let aloe jump ahead of you until this is figured out?

Ok, I'm still open :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no! I'm sorry, I should have let you leave instead of ending the session, he's still here!

Don't worry about it, I wasn't fast enough in leaving! Could I come one more time? I'll tell you when to end the session.

Back