• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

That being said I'm feeling very confident that I'm going to get the watcher results for N2 regardless lol, things were looking a little hopeless there but now that I know who watcher is we have a significant boon. So long as Frosty really is roleblocker then I think we win.

Ness this quote should link to frosty 1st post of d2. You can follow link to see, volt interaction with frosty. Frosty asked about me/straws,volt seems genuinely frustrated.

And im not defending volt, im just saying, better to try to figure it out?

Dan I hope you recover quick! And Lily, I hope you're doing okay too.

But okay, for real subbing in is a lot more complicated than I thought, so much info to digest. So to answer the easy questions, yes I did read the thread when I offered to sub in, though the first half was a lot of blur and skimming, and I started paying more attention to later on.

I'm still trying to organize my thoughts on where I sit on everyone, so I hope y'all are ready for another round of me questioning your logic a lot. So I'll gradually be doing that during this day. 🥲 If there are any posts you would like to poke me to specifically please let me know.
Post automatically merged:

Oookay, Volt I can start with you since you're here. Can you talk about the wholy Betsy felt like grasping thing? I didn't quite see it. Do you still feel that way today?

That being said I'm feeling very confident that I'm going to get the watcher results for N2 regardless lol, things were looking a little hopeless there but now that I know who watcher is we have a significant boon. So long as Frosty really is roleblocker then I think we win.

I completely missed your kitty cat comment eod. 😂
God i suck at this game.

Alright, so when you're inevitably voted off, are you saying we go straight for Bongo and then Betsy the proceeding phase? Anyone else other than Betsy you'd say you want gone, like say... Volt hypothetically?

Do whatever you think is best. NGL I'm out of the game over town being short sighted so I don't have to think about it anymore and I'm really not gonna spend two hours caring. Thank god, I really wasn't up for playing this so I'm glad to be free. GL town.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Do whatever you think is best. NGL I'm out of the game over town being short sighted so I don't have to think about it anymore and I'm really not gonna spend two hours caring. Thank god, I really wasn't up for playing this so I'm glad to be free. GL town.
Bestie don't be like that :(

But if you're town, at least leave legacy reads.

Like how do you read dino/volt/doo?

ok i had a new thought!

Doo all d1 could NOT have been coached by lily. Right? This doesn't clear doo obv, but it does take out the coaching factor?

How does frosty read maf partners?
Oh, and NAI, I really appreciate Doo's energy this game, I think this is her first game right? I love the effort she's putting in.

I really wanna talk to Dino first but I am questioing their state of mind this game. Like, the more activity is fine, feels like she's getting more comfy as a player. But I dunno why she seems more concerned that people are talking about her being suspicious when that also happened a fair bit last game? Like, maybe I'm remembering wrong but I think more people than just me were questioing Dino's slot day 2.

@Doo Hihi again, welcome to mafia. It seemed like you were genuinely lost your first few posts and started to pick up steam pretty quick. Were you just getting the vibe on how to play from watching everyone else?

I dont know how frosty would read a partner. This isnt much help. Im sorry.

i sadly feeling like doo being mafia hinges on betsy being mafia as well and im not so sure about that.

Do you still think this, and so you think it's dino?

Ness might be right on dino, lol.

Last edited:
Do you still think this, and so you think it's dino?

Ness might be right on dino, lol.
I'm not so sure, Dinosaur and Doo both seem wolf on paper, but I just don't know if I see it; I kinda think I caught Volt with the fact that it has been 4v2 against me this whole phase and that my soft was "obvious" to the both of them. It's like, neither Dino or Doo put in any indication prior to Frosty saying that she wants to start an alliance that I'm town, but when I reveal my hand there's 0 shock from Volt?

Unless Frosty told one of Doo/Dino to subtly push me and all those interactions were faked, then well played I'm a sucker for theater. But with that in mind, Dinosaur posted her suspicion on myself as a response to Frosty asking her for reads with Bongo following suit after (who we now know is town.) I don't remember the time frame of Doo being so suspicious on me, but she's been going back and forth between myself being town or not the entire phase. You'd think that if Frosty knew I was Katrina, then she would have told Doo to back off of me?

There's also this post that she directed to you, questioning the alignments of Doo or Dino, buttttt zero commentary on Volt, your primary suspect this entire game.
Fair enough, I personally wouldn't say that scenario is impossible but it is what it is and at this point it won't help with the game.

FR. So you think Doo is town, anyone else? What do you think about Dino? I think I am really liking her solving atm (pulling that whole point about Ness on Ribbit) + her response to me about questioing why she was being sussed (like, don't fully agree on the why she is surprised she is sussed, but her reply on why felt solid). The one thing concerning me, is...this Dino playing a good game after becoming more familiar and having more time or coaching at work tbh?

Thoughts?

I dunno this entire time my theories have had Frosty as town aligned, so now that it's nearly confirmed that I've been wrong it re-contextualizes Volt's situation

That makes so much sense, i feel so blind.

So the order, volt, dino, doo?
Or volt, doo, dino?
I'm so sorry Betsy they put us against eachother they wanted you and I to fight 😭

I'm undecided, but if I had to pick it should go Volt>Doo>Dino. If I kick the bucket, you'll need to consider Doo v Dino heavily if I'm wrong; don't blindly follow this path.

I'm not so sure, Dinosaur and Doo both seem wolf on paper, but I just don't know if I see it; I kinda think I caught Volt with the fact that it has been 4v2 against me this whole phase and that my soft was "obvious" to the both of them. It's like, neither Dino or Doo put in any indication prior to Frosty saying that she wants to start an alliance that I'm town, but when I reveal my hand there's 0 shock from Volt?

Unless Frosty told one of Doo/Dino to subtly push me and all those interactions were faked, then well played I'm a sucker for theater. But with that in mind, Dinosaur posted her suspicion on myself as a response to Frosty asking her for reads with Bongo following suit after (who we now know is town.) I don't remember the time frame of Doo being so suspicious on me, but she's been going back and forth between myself being town or not the entire phase. You'd think that if Frosty knew I was Katrina, then she would have told Doo to back off of me?

There's also this post that she directed to you, questioning the alignments of Doo or Dino, buttttt zero commentary on Volt, your primary suspect this entire game.

Thoughts?

I dunno this entire time my theories have had Frosty as town aligned, so now that it's nearly confirmed that I've been wrong it re-contextualizes Volt's situation
ness idk what you want from me. the tea leaves were not subtle. like at all
i have whiteknighted you the entire day. idk whats so weird

i mean idk whats the context of that frosty post but frosty talked a bunch abt me to betsy

I'm so sorry Betsy they put us against eachother they wanted you and I to fight 😭

I'm undecided, but if I had to pick it should go Volt>Doo>Dino. If I kick the bucket, you'll need to consider Doo v Dino heavily if I'm wrong; don't blindly follow this path.

Ok.

I'm kinda hoping to be a nk tbh. I mean, you'll be watched and bongo wont croak. Im a safe target (please?).

I really hate the hammer.

If not, 😑.

If you die, try to send psychic brain wave thingies from graveyard.
😅

my honest reaction to being sussed bc i caught on to a soft
town me caught on shiny's and dan's soft
mafia me didnt see neither annika or frosty softing
whatever man. just. yeah

ness idk what you want from me. the tea leaves were not subtle. like at all
i have whiteknighted you the entire day. idk whats so weird

i mean idk whats the context of that frosty post but frosty talked a bunch abt me to betsy
Yes I love you for your knighting, I'm like your beautiful princess!

But we're talking business right now, and I don't think it's a stretch that in a world of Frosty/Volt that the two of you expected to see myself get eliminated and then claim yourselves as my saviors. Frosty doesn't mention you as being suspicious once in any of her most recent wall posts and it's all about getting opinions on myself, Dino and Doo while egging on the idea that Betsy was mafia.

In her giant wallpost that can probably be considered her last meaningful piece of content, she doesn't mention you a single time. She asked both you, and funnily enough myself for input on Betsy being evil, but it feels so heavily convenient to me.
In what sense? Like I've seen stuff that I didn't get motive wise (and have been questioning), but if you're talking about something like how I had a guarantee that both you and Ribbit were town last game or had strong hunches about who maf could be, nothing like that from day 1 that I can be like stupid confident and say vote with me right here and now. Reaction testing is my strongest tool of deduction and I didn't get that window (+ giving me cop powers so I can dig for the deepwolf without convincing you all and have them fight back was too much power, I greatly miss it).

I will point out though I'm really not seeing what Betsy was seeing about why she thinks Doo is town because of something specific about EoD???? When she had those vague things and I knew where to look, I was like yeah if I'm seeing the thing you are and I get why you think so but this time I'm just ??? Where? Day 2 tho, I think I'm catching onto something but IDK if it's legit yet. I may be willing to start an alliance with you, if you still accept those offers into day 2. I'm also trying to deduce if yours and Betsy's spat was a maf v town or town v town, sorta leaning to the former atm?

But I do wanna kinda ask about that post before, what was the purpose of saying you think you would be maf??? Like it just felt really defeatist and tonally off? Is it just based on the suss on you or?

Sorry, just to make sure I'm getting this right though, you're saying the maf team is being self aware, so instead of distancing by not conversing with eachother, you think they're intentionally chatting so if anyone ignores each other, you would def think they were TvT? It's an interesting theory. TBH I don't look to solve via teams, but just look for maf independently (and interactions are just a 'how does this influence my maf read' and not 'this means they can/'t be maf partners 100%') so IDK if I would be much help in this regard.

NGL I'm starting to feel this way too tbh. Doo more I would understand being a new player and not really getting that we don't have this all seeing meta that she's obviously town, but Betsy, you're experienced and know this game, why are you so upset people aren't just calling you town and leaving you alone?

So you think Ribbit died specifically because of this? Didn't you also bring up a wifom thing about Doo's thoughts on Ness? Or was that someone else who made that comment?

Ay, it's like super extended among us with very little run around gameplay. Much more just psychology debate game. I'm glad you're getting a little more comfy and I hope you're enjoying it too. Also don't worry too much about people being mean to you/eachother, it's just the nature of the game and never anyone's personal feelings towards anybody else for being this confrontational.
Can I ask why you didn't think Betsy was grasping at straws when you admit to not having read the full game though? Isn't it possible you just didn't see it?

That is understandable, I think Dino said a similar thing too, did you get this vibe because Dino said it or you saw it yourself?

That's okay, it's hard to be confident is town (if you are town), so I understand this all to well. There is someone who if they were being genuine, I belive could be town, but it's something I'm not openly willing to talk about right now. Also leaning on Dino being town atm to the point I wouldn't chop her today at the least.

Also don't feel bad for sussing Ness when he TRs you, that's also very common in the game, mafia would want to say they trust you to get you to trust them (in general, not specific to this scenario).

NAI (non alignment indicative, aka not related to the game), just going to point to the above comment about don't take things personally. What is said in game is never meant to be a personal criticism, the debates just gets heated is all.

What part do you think is misguided? How Ness had multiple susses or th epart about Ribbit/Ness teaming and the whole guardian thing (which maybe I'm just answering my own question since maf 100% wants prs out).

TBH I think this is short sighted, maf don't have this guidebook law on how they have to play and religiously follow it. Especially when the players/maf team constantly changes.

@voltairenism and @N e s s As one who trs and one who doesn't + there while it happened. Did you feel at the time Betsy's progression of maf reading to town reading Ribbit made sense to you and felt natural? IDK if I'm tilting here (at least Volt thinks I am IG but still would like to hear your opinion), but this feels more like a 'tell don't show' scenario and IDK if I should be letting it go.

I was trying to read back to on it and still not sure, but I also saw this post and Besty, pls explain again why you didn't vote Volt yesterday?

You clearly did realize Volt was up for debate but you decided not to pursue it. IG this was when you were sheeping Ribbit but saying you didn't realize it when you knew you had the chance to vote Volt?

(I'm so sorry this was probably an illegible wall.)

And TN, I am okay with the 24hr day personally (NAI but I don't think I've recovered from the last game so I don't think I'm putting my best game out here, I'm sorry), but I do understand Ness's concern since he doesn't have a flexible schedule. >< Would the 48hrs with maj vote rule maybe work if 24 hrs isn't enough time for everyone else?

Yes I love you for your knighting, I'm like your beautiful princess!

But we're talking business right now, and I don't think it's a stretch that in a world of Frosty/Volt that the two of you expected to see myself get eliminated and then claim yourselves as my saviors. Frosty doesn't mention you as being suspicious once in any of her most recent wall posts and it's all about getting opinions on myself, Dino and Doo while egging on the idea that Betsy was mafia.

In her giant wallpost that can probably be considered her last meaningful piece of content, she doesn't mention you a single time. She asked both you, and funnily enough myself for input on Betsy being evil, but it feels so heavily convenient to me.
i mean. its convinient bc we are both the most active players. i mean. sighs

If you're town then I'm all ears about Dino v. Doo 🤷
im actually gonna commit and live inside your walls
i actually am talking to deaf ears this entire day
like i might as well have not even replaced dan and he just logged off and treated himself it would basically be same thing

@voltairenism I'm just saying, it doesn't change that I think you were maybe town v town against Betsy all those pages, but we have the information now that Betsy/Bongo were being honest about finding me suspicious.

Dino and Doo don't have that luxury, but the two of them went about it in different ways.

@voltairenism I'm just saying, it doesn't change that I think you were maybe town v town against Betsy all those pages, but we have the information now that Betsy/Bongo were being honest about finding me suspicious.

Dino and Doo don't have that luxury, but the two of them went about it in different ways.
i feel like if i had pushed on you here nothing would change except your argument would be that i went for you as an easy target and because it has a contrast to frosty, im certainly her partner or whatever

i feel like if i had pushed on you here nothing would change except your argument would be that i went for you as an easy target and because it has a contrast to frosty, im certainly her partner or whatever
I had wanted Dan dead on D1, my opinions changed when you subbed in and then we became buddy buddy.

Why make this about my opinions and not about Dino or Doo? I'm literally right here with my elephant ears ready to listen I'm not deaf

Back