• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

You have to use your power in the day, but it applies at night?

And can you give both good luck and bad luck both on same day?
The Deliverer only uses their role in the day going into the next night. It can only be used twice for the entire game, one time for both types of magic.

The Deliverer can use both types of magic on the same day for different targets.

I don't really think he's town at this point. I think he was instructed to call me on Betsy.
Post automatically merged:

It has nothing to do with it I just got back from a walk, I am not married to my pc. I legit didn't know bogo left while I was typing my reply.

1718656095732.jpeg

Your honor, my client Frosty is innocent because she was feeling a little silly on N1

Frosty you know my heart bleeds for you but there's no reality where Bongo and Betsy form a master plan that reveals Bongo as mafia on D3.

I don't really think he's town at this point. I think he was instructed to call me on Betsy.

It has nothing to do with it I just got back from a walk, I am not married to my pc. I legit didn't know bogo left while I was typing my reply.

Well frosty there is no counterclaim.

Unless someone counterclaims, you're just caught.

AND - since everyone has already weighed in, I'd be real suspicious of a late counterclaim after none appearing up to now.

Even more suspicious than i am with jokes.
😂

Fr tho - no cc.

It sucks to replace maf tho.

If it's you, i don't think you would've been caught without watcher. You did a good job questioning everyone.

Well frosty there is no counterclaim.

Unless someone counterclaims, you're just caught.

AND - since everyone has already weighed in, I'd be real suspicious of a late counterclaim after none appearing up to now.

Even more suspicious than i am with jokes.
😂

Fr tho - no cc.

Seriously Betsy???

Frosty you know my heart bleeds for you but there's no reality where Bongo and Betsy form a master plan that reveals Bongo as mafia on D3.

IDK what to tell you. It's wild but it seemed like setting stones since you asked for watcher and maf wanted to swoop in. 🤷‍♀️

IDK what to tell you. It's wild but it seemed like setting stones since you asked for watcher and maf wanted to swoop in. 🤷‍♀️
You still haven't said whether or not you're the watcher. If you are, then what was your night action on N1.

Seriously Betsy???

I'm serious! No counterclaim and everyone already weighed in. I mean, I'm sorry but i think there would've been a cc.

Ness just in case you're nk, can you leave some kind of plan behind or something?

I did. And I did. I watched you because you seemed like one of the biggest kill targets to me.

This makes no sense.

at least i can say now that my angleshooting theory that lily swapped out bc she was nervous abt randing mafia could be right

At least if it’s not Frosty (which I doubt), we can get Bongo out next?

I'm serious! No counterclaim and everyone already weighed in. I mean, I'm sorry but i think there would've been a cc.

Ness just in case you're nk, can you leave some kind of plan behind or something?

This makes no sense.

Lmao, IDK what BS I'm walking into. Bongo this was an awful long time to wait to call me out? And shocker that it's me on Betsy after questioing her? This is so damn convenient I'm choking with laughter. Why would you watch Betsy out of everyone fr? Or like, something the real watcher would do and check Ness who was so blatantly the most towny yesterday? But whatever, town if you need to policy chop me right here and now over thinking that this could be a maf set up I don't really care, kill me and feel dumb tomorrow.

Well it's either me or Bongo that survive this night phase, in the off chance that Frosty was framed and this really is some elaborate ploy between you and Bongo then I think it makes things pretty easy going forward in that we kill Bongo and then you. If I'm able to successfully keep Bongo in the game this night phase then I think we can easily win this.

Day 3:

Ness/Bongo
Betsy
Volt
Dino
Doo

In this pool I think I kinda controversially want Volt gone first, there's too much stress with that slot now that I don't know if I want Volt to stay to Day 4. If Volt is wolf then they win in every reality over Dino in a 2v1 on D4.

Day 4:

Ness/Betsy/Bongo
Doo
Dino

Things get pretty tricky here because choosing wrong on this is GG, but I would ultimately say that this is the worst case scenario here. Dino feels objectively more wolfish to me than Doo, but I keep going back in forth between them.

@FrostyAlmonds Since you're very fond of softing, anything in particular you want to provide that makes it obvious you were going to claim watcher at some point?

Well it's either me or Bongo that survive this night phase, in the off chance that Frosty was framed and this really is some elaborate ploy between you and Bongo then I think it makes things pretty easy going forward in that we kill Bongo and then you. If I'm able to successfully keep Bongo in the game this night phase then I think we can easily win this.

Day 3:

Ness/Bongo
Betsy
Volt
Dino
Doo

In this pool I think I kinda controversially want Volt gone first, there's too much stress with that slot now that I don't know if I want Volt to stay to Day 4. If Volt is wolf then they win in every reality over Dino in a 2v1 on D4.

Day 4:

Ness/Betsy/Bongo
Doo
Dino

Things get pretty tricky here because choosing wrong on this is GG, but I would ultimately say that this is the worst case scenario here. Dino feels objectively more wolfish to me than Doo, but I keep going back in forth between them.

@FrostyAlmonds Since you're very fond of softing, anything in particular you want to provide that makes it obvious you were going to claim watcher at some point?
i think doo is way more controversial than me but go off

I do still think that the argument between Betsy and Volt is more indicative of Town v Town since Volt's frustrations and posts do feel legitimate to me, but I do think that a reevaluation is order with the fact that Betsy is nearly cleared in my eyes

you know i love you shawty but you're scaring me

If you have any more thoughts on doo/dino before 7, please share.

What do you think about reading beginning d2 with town bongo and me in mind?

Nope, sorry, like I mentioned to Betsy earlier I think employing the same strat twice is dumb, too many people were in last game and would read into me for softing strats last game. I didn't have a red read either so I didn't bother and went straight for solving.

Nope, sorry, like I mentioned to Betsy earlier I think employing the same strat twice is dumb, too many people were in last game and would read into me for softing strats last game. I didn't have a red read either so I didn't bother and went straight for solving.
Alright, so when you're inevitably voted off, are you saying we go straight for Bongo and then Betsy the proceeding phase? Anyone else other than Betsy you'd say you want gone, like say... Volt hypothetically?

Tbh, i gotta sheep ness. He has a point about you against dino d4.

However - i agree on doo because of the whole theory i had that the only way doo was maf would be to frame ness. And if you read d2 first part, doo had some comments on that.

I do still think that the argument between Betsy and Volt is more indicative of Town v Town since Volt's frustrations and posts do feel legitimate to me, but I do think that a reevaluation is order with the fact that Betsy is nearly cleared in my eyes

If you do read first part of d2 and compare volt/doo and change your mind, let us know if we should vote doo before volt.

If you do read first part of d2 and compare volt/doo and change your mind, let us know if we should vote doo before volt.
Well I think I need your help with this as well lmao there's only so much I can do. Objectively you and one of myself/Bongo are the town leaders going into the next phase so we need to act quickly.

Well I think I need your help with this as well lmao there's only so much I can do. Objectively you and one of myself/Bongo are the town leaders going into the next phase so we need to act quickly.

I will grab some doo comments- but some are in the earlier doo read.

Back