• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Reggie's House in HH Showcase (SpotPass)

You can shop any house in your HH showcase, it's just that everything costs a bit more.

I got him! I like his house. The only thing I ordered was a "Super toilet", which will go into the right room house expansion I'm getting tomorrow. (On the house plan I made for my mayor, it's my bathroom.)

I thought it was just me. I was wondering what he was doing in atlanta, but now I know it was a nation-wide thing xD

I had an update recently, but I don't know if it was a DS update or a New Leaf update... :C either way, I don't have him eitherrr

Merged the two threads together, things might seem a bit jumbled up.

I have him on my game as well, and his head looks way too big for that body, even if "his body is ready" heh heh.

FYI for those trying to get the "reggie" bed. IF you order the bed, it will likely just be a regular classic bed, or possibly a designed bed but using whatever design you have in the same spot of your inventory.

And personally, I'm all about ordering myself a display case, and once it's in my catalog, I'm ordering a whole room full of them to display my stuff. LOL

shame my first street pass since launch is gonna be pretty much mandatory for me.....take what I can get I guess.

I spent more bells than I would've expected in his house. Now I'm excited for tomorrow to get all the stuff I ordered. Lol

I had my SpotPass turned off for some reason this morning, so I didn't get it on till like past two, and I'm not sure if I have it yet. Wonder if I was skipped over? :p Probably just being paranoid.

Back