• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Reggie's House in HH Showcase (SpotPass)

Update your game data at the main menu screen and then go to Showcase and his house became available to me

I've yet to get him. Hopefully he pops up soon. I want to buy most of the things in his house. Ahah D;

Haha, blarg, finally I got it. Was a derp and forgot that in order to recieve SpotPass stuff, you have to put your 3DS in sleep mode for a little bit. I rarely do that, so no wonder why I wasn't getting his house. Really awesome, though. My first Showcase house (probably the only one I'll get for a long while, lol). Already ordered my 5 items for today!

Thanks for the thread. I stopped going up to the Showcase because it just got to be a disappointment at not having any houses showing up.

Haha, blarg, finally I got it. Was a derp and forgot that in order to recieve SpotPass stuff, you have to put your 3DS in sleep mode for a little bit. I rarely do that, so no wonder why I wasn't getting his house. Really awesome, though. My first Showcase house (probably the only one I'll get for a long while, lol). Already ordered my 5 items for today!

I still don't have him. Going to try what you did. How long did you have it in sleep mode??

Back