• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Region Specific NL Events

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
It's more than likely there will be specific events that take place in each NA, EU and AU versions (or some missing from others).

I was wondering if I travelled from my town (EU) to a friends town (NA), would I be able to participate in their events and get the items etc?

Yes :-D! If you travel to another region's town during a specific event then you will be able to participate and get prizes.

This was confirmed on a Lin and Ko video where they visited a Korean Town even though they were part of the Japanese Region. It also translated the event for them!! So make sure to make some additional regional friends (both NA, EU, AU, and JP)!

Of course! That's one of the big points of playing with others online in Animal Crossing, you get to experience their holidays when you visit. :)

Back