• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Is this good for the most part?

Daniel's reads post, take note of this. Now I can pretty much guarantee that at least one, maybe two, of his "Green" reads are mafia with him. With reads on Ness, who he was highly critical of and I think is town from his behavior, and Haydenn, the coward, as red. I think that the black section of his reads holds nothing of value

Daniel's Green Reads
Dolby (I'm town, probably only included me to reinforce his Haydenn suspicion)
Lucanosa
Blu Rose
Ayaya

Now, none of these people, myself included, have made substantial contributions to the game. I do however, find the inclusion of Lucanosa on this list suspicious. Here's some of the content of Lucanosa's posts.

Um... literally no one has made much of a contribution yet, except for Ness and anyone else who helped uncover Danny, so you could say the same about pretty much anyone else if you wanted to. you're just using this as a method to get the bandwagon started on me

One, Trojan never asked for roles, just suspicions(I know cause I got one of his pms). Two, how the **** did you come to that conclusion.

If Starry always acts weird, then how is that an alignment tell? How is Jacob acting like he's hiding something, I've looked through his posts and he seems neutral to me.

Because she blatantly gives out information she shouldn't everytime she's a mafia. And Jacob keep saying he has to go, and doesn't have much time to do much in the thread. Why would you join mafia if you know you didn't have enough time?? To you it might not sound like much, but to me it sounds like he's trying to seem active but actually be inactive.

Wtf is with this.

more like wtf is this, pushing the bandwagon on me?? you haven't contributed much, which is really making me wonder why you'd push a case against me so hard. Yeah, I've not helped town much this game, but it's hard when there's very little to go by. All the other newbies are probably thinking the same thing / are in the same scenario, I've just been posting a lot unlike most of them. Go ahead and ask any other person relatively new to this; they're not gonna have a clue what to say or do, other then jump on a bandwagon

Ness was the only Blu Rose voter at the time, no one else had posted substantial suspicions on Blu Rose.

I must have missed that part.

I find this particularly telling that this is directed at Ness specifically, rather than both Ness and Call me Daniel, who also started his own RQS and wanted people to answer it. Diverting attention away from a scummate?

Ness was more defensive and accusative than Danny, which is why it was targeted at him.

Aside from two other one-liners, these are all the posts relevant to the game that Lucanosa has posted.
I find you guilty of accusing Ness of bandwagoning, trying to divert attention away from a scum teammate, and accusing a ton of people with faulty logic.

Accusing people with faulty logic is because I'm not experienced as most others on here. Like? Do you expect me to produce 10/10 perf reads day 1 on my second mafia game?? smh no. If I was diverting attention away from Danny, which I wouldn't, why did I not do it much? Like, why didn't I defend him a lot? I didn't. As soon as I seen the bandwagon forming over him, I let him get lynched because I thought he was scum. And I accused Ness because wolf hunting like he did day 1 is really suspicious to me, since he could be using it as a way to hide his true role. Like, if he lynches a wolf day 1, everyone will trust him. And he did. Didn't anyone notice how when he began trying to say Danny was wolf, Danny quickly gave in?? WHY would a wolf give in? To try to make everyone trust Ness.

my responses are in bold^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accusing people with faulty logic is because I'm not experienced as most others on here. Like? Do you expect me to produce 10/10 perf reads day 1 on my second mafia game?? smh no. If I was diverting attention away from Danny, which I wouldn't, why did I not do it much? Like, why didn't I defend him a lot? I didn't. As soon as I seen the bandwagon forming over him, I let him get lynched because I thought he was scum. And I accused Ness because wolf hunting like he did day 1 is really suspicious to me, since he could be using it as a way to hide his true role. Like, if he lynches a wolf day 1, everyone will trust him. And he did. Didn't anyone notice how when he began trying to say Danny was wolf, Danny quickly gave in?? WHY would a wolf give in? To try to make everyone trust Ness. *this should be in bold

Luca, my play is normally like this.
If anyone wants to challenge me on this claim come on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luca, my play is normally like this.
If anyone wants to challenge me on this claim come on.

btw, I don't trust ness cause I nver do. Blu seems wolfie too. Can't tell if Ashtot is normal wolfie self or what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accusing people with faulty logic is because I'm not experienced as most others on here. Like? Do you expect me to produce 10/10 perf reads day 1 on my second mafia game?? smh no. If I was diverting attention away from Danny, which I wouldn't, why did I not do it much? Like, why didn't I defend him a lot? I didn't. As soon as I seen the bandwagon forming over him, I let him get lynched because I thought he was scum. And I accused Ness because wolf hunting like he did day 1 is really suspicious to me, since he could be using it as a way to hide his true role. Like, if he lynches a wolf day 1, everyone will trust him. And he did. Didn't anyone notice how when he began trying to say Danny was wolf, Danny quickly gave in?? WHY would a wolf give in? To try to make everyone trust Ness. *this should be in bold

Omg im laughing so hard rn

id make a case but I'm at school, brb in 5 hours.

this place is gold
i pray u all manage to make it to the end
time to start picking apart some peeps to decide on who 2 lynchhh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah so i'm here and i'm going to say that this post reeks of wolfiness, and a hint of hypocrisy. I'll do a case on it later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the meantime Lucanosa you promised me that you would show me how i'm being overly defensive yet you still haven't done anything about it.

I'd like to see where you claim i'm being "defensive".

Yeah so i'm here and i'm going to say that this post reeks of wolfiness, and a hint of hypocrisy. I'll do a case on it later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the meantime Lucanosa you promised me that you would show me how i'm being overly defensive yet you still haven't done anything about it.

I'd like to see where you claim i'm being "defensive".
When you wolf hunt, randomly accuse people, and then when they flip it on you so they can protect themselves, you become super defensive and try to get everyone to get on the bandwagon with you. Calling you defensive isn't calling you wolf, which makes me wonder why you're getting defensive over me calling you defensive...

Back