• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

When you wolf hunt, randomly accuse people, and then when they flip it on you so they can protect themselves, you become super defensive and try to get everyone to get on the bandwagon with you. Calling you defensive isn't calling you wolf, which makes me wonder why you're getting defensive over me calling you defensive...

oml you don't read the thread at all

i asked WHERE i've done these things yet you still don't tell me. This post is even wolfier then the last one you made.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've also never said that i think me being defensive is you calling me out as wolf. You've called me out for reasons that i don't know without proof.

Also Daniel tell me if i'm being a bit too agressive with my interogations, i usually act this way in mafia

you have no excuse now to change your wolf-hunting tactic

Right now but Blu Rose is going against something that clearly is just to get the ball rolling, lets shift the band wagon onto her for now.

Obvi starting a 'your sus, no your sus, no you are, //bandwagon, lynch' cycle.
if that makes sense

"literally nothing" is used to describe what she's given us. You then proceed to say that it makes Starry look scummy.
Please explain how "nothing"="scummy."

- - - Post Merge - - -

wHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS I MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS CORRECT AND VIEWED THE POST

blu rose pointed out that you were trying to push the wagon onto starry

No point try to hide it Tom, i was setting a trap for reactions myself when i set up the Blu Rose wagon, even Blu Rose can compensate with this because i told her. I set it up to look for reactions, scum hunting of other players if you will. But from the looks of it i've finally gotten a good reaction.

This is a good reason to be lynching me and i even had fears that if i revealed this that i'd be in some hot water, but i'm glad that someone has replied. I'd love to hear your opinion as to why i'm automatically "locked" as your vote.

If you really want proof that i was looking for reactions, take a look at this.

So yeah, why i asked you through PM was i was wondering what your opinion was regardless. I didn't think of Blu Rose as scum at the time so i decided to set this trap to not only look for YOUR reaction, but others as a whole.

Setting up traps to hopefully snag victims in them; obvi wolf-hunting again. I'm not trying to use this against you, I'm trying to show you how you're using wolf-hunting as the basis for your wagons

@Haydenn/Tom

Trojan didn't mean that whole PM he sent to everyone as a joke, he told me that he was just joking around. It was a PM Endless sent to him during Trojan's first game.

So idk if he was intending on trying to fish for information, it was a joke. (atleast i think so, i'm still skeptical about it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You said here that i'm keen on lynching Starry when i didn't, i said they're at FoS.

Trying to remove that wagon you just ran Starry over with
smh she's roadkill now, you done smashed her with the bloody bandwagon

Yea, I kinda expected to be accused kinda early because I really have not been contributing too much, so its normal ur suspicious i guess. The first day I actually was studying so I wanted to get my 2 cents in without having to start a full on interrogation on someone based off minimal info on day 1.
Then again its later in day one and still a lack of wolfy activity has been shown so I decided to not vote in the beginning.

When people started voting Starrywolf I payed a little more attention to her and when she said " oh lol i wish i was mafia " that kinda drew a red flag. I had no other info. If I voted for no lynch day one then people would just think I was a wolf and be bad for town.
(I was also partially going with the bandwagon because I am just as inexperienced as you!)

If I were to throw in my opinions on who I think possible wolf candidates are, I would say:

- Starrywolf (For reason stated above, just suspicious activity in general)
- N e s s (being super hostile for literally zero reason. It seems like he is trying to pin "suspicious" activity on anyone who has barely shown any. He's trying to get people to stop voting Starry, which would help Mafia, you know?)
- Haydenn (kinda admitted it but I don't know if he is kidding or not cuz he's a little **** (( luv u tho )) but i still have my suspicions on him.)

Hope that helps clear the water about me ayaya : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got one

Even Jacob agrees you're over reacting over every post, and trying to run everyone over with the wagon

oml you don't read the thread at all

i asked WHERE i've done these things yet you still don't tell me. This post is even wolfier then the last one you made.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've also never said that i think me being defensive is you calling me out as wolf. You've called me out for reasons that i don't know without proof.

I'm suspicious that you're wolf because part of me thinks you pushed the wagon on Danny to get everyone's trust, so people believe in you and every post thereafter. That's just my paranoid side of me talking, though.

What did you claim as your role again?

spoiler is to prevent a massive wall of text
gods I hope the quotes dont glitch out

you have no excuse now to change your wolf-hunting tactic

Obvi starting a 'your sus, no your sus, no you are, //bandwagon, lynch' cycle.
if that makes sense

blu rose pointed out that you were trying to push the wagon onto starry

Setting up traps to hopefully snag victims in them; obvi wolf-hunting again. I'm not trying to use this against you, I'm trying to show you how you're using wolf-hunting as the basis for your wagons

Trying to remove that wagon you just ran Starry over with
smh she's roadkill now, you done smashed her with the bloody bandwagon

Even Jacob agrees you're over reacting over every post, and trying to run everyone over with the wagon

I'm suspicious that you're wolf because part of me thinks you pushed the wagon on Danny to get everyone's trust, so people believe in you and every post thereafter. That's just my paranoid side of me talking, though.

What did you claim as your role again?

spoiler is to prevent a massive wall of text
gods I hope the quotes dont glitch out

Ahahaha are you kidding me? I never started a wagon on Starry, let alone voted them.

If anything your trying to start a band wagon on me, everything you've said about me is nonsensical. Not to mention, Pot calls the kettle black Lucanosa.

yeah I was the one who started the bandwagon on starry oops
night ends in like 2 hours right?

And again you still don't show me where i'm being defensive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to ISO.

is this wolfy trying to get peoples roles in exchange or am I just over analyzing

Kf3OmdH.png

is this wolfy trying to get peoples roles in exchange or am I just over analyzing

Kf3OmdH.png
Where do you see in there that I am attempting to get their roles? Please, point it out, I'd love to hear.
I will admit to asking Tom for a roleswap.
I sent a PM to them with inaccurate information.
Have I claimed to any of them?
No.
Will I?
If they ask.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot, can you please say more?, thanks~

Where do you see in there that I am attempting to get their roles? Please, point it out, I'd love to hear.
I will admit to asking Tom for a roleswap.
I sent a PM to them with inaccurate information.
Have I claimed to any of them?
No.
Will I?
If they ask.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot, can you please say more?, thanks~

Sorry newb question.
What does claiming to someone mean? I thought I knew what it was but I really don't.

Telling them your role, but you should be careful who you tell ;P

Oh, ok so I did know what it meant. Thanks
I will be reading all the posts, but a little less active for the next couple days I think, I apologize in advance.

It can be seen that way. Especially PMs fishing for information and not offering up much in return.

There's not mich information to be had unoess if you've been PM'ing like a madman. Which I really haven't, to be honest.

There's not mich information to be had unoess if you've been PM'ing like a madman. Which I really haven't, to be honest.

While true, that hasn't stopped a few others from searching. And truly I wasn't referring to you.

@Nester: I think Kittycat is just saying that you don't have to reveal your true role, you can lie to them.

While true, that hasn't stopped a few others from searching. And truly I wasn't referring to you.

@Nester: I think Kittycat is just saying that you don't have to reveal your true role, you can lie to them.

Yup ^_^

oh ok lol i was heartbroken that you were like seeking a reaction or something and i was like "tOM Y U DO DIS"

I'm not gonna be very active tomorrow and today so sorry guys.

Lucanaso is a pancake
Dolby is fried rice
Blue Rose is a pikachu
and
Ness is a grilled cheese sandwich

Back