• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

GJ guys you shot Rudolph. I mean I understand the glowing red, but if you judge based off outward appears then unhappy little accidents like this happen.

GJ guys you shot Rudolph. I mean I understand the glowing red, but if you judge based off outward appears then unhappy little accidents like this happen.

I had an ISO ready on him but i was waiting for the day post to do it. I told trojan not to shoot but he did it anyway.

Alright, there has to be a reasoning for Ender and Trojan to die, i'm going to be debunking them later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it begs the question:why would mafia kill Trojan instead of someone like Tom?

Alright, there has to be a reasoning for Ender and Trojan to die, i'm going to be debunking them later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it begs the question:why would mafia kill Trojan instead of someone like Tom?
Surely it's my electric personality and witty jokes

Surely it's my electric personality and witty jokes

No, you even said it yourself D1 that you were probably going to die. The fact that Mafia would kill someone like Trojan and not an Experienced player like you is curious.

If vig shot, i wonder if mafia failed to kill orif yeti failed to kill lol

Not all roles are guaranteed iirc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, you even said it yourself D1 that you were probably going to die. The fact that Mafia would kill someone like Trojan and not an Experienced player like you is curious.

Because that's what I've come to expect the last few days. It's. Meta setup, one that any player who's done their homework looking back would realize. Leaving me alive then would be an easy way to set me up and establish me as mafia, a good mislynch.

Alternatively we can look at this as maybe Trojan claimed to somebody he shouldn't have, someone who feared the vig eventually turning onto a scummate.

Back