• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Renata's Book Reviews #1

Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Other than playing ACNL I love reading. So I want to make a book review blog. So my first book that I will be revising is:

The Perfectionists Series by: Sara Shepard

I love Pretty Little Liars so I decided to read another one of her series
The Perfectionts. It also had a sequel called the The Good Girls. It is about 5 girls that are striving to be perfect find out they want to kill the most meanest boy in school: Nolan Hotchkiss. They make up a plan but a party Nolan gets killed the same way they planned. They are sure it wasn't them though who killed him. As the story unfolds more people get killed and your theories keep changing throughout the 2 book series. The ending is totally different and not what you excepted.

This was a really good book and suggest it to teens. It is a murder mystery and is a really good book with a really good choose of words. I finished the series today and is still trying to grasp everything that happened in the end of the book

this book deserves a 9/10 rating. If you read it do you think it was good let me know.

Bye for now :p

Back