• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

Hi jadetine!
This is kind of a long shot, and I understand if the answer is no, but are you still doing art trades? If so, do you want to do an art trade with me? Like I said before, I understand if the answer is no, as your art is definitely better than mine lol

Hi jadetine!
This is kind of a long shot, and I understand if the answer is no, but are you still doing art trades? If so, do you want to do an art trade with me? Like I said before, I understand if the answer is no, as your art is definitely better than mine lol
If you don’t mind waiting until May for a finalized piece, then it’s no problem; if you’re happy with just a sketch with some light watercolor coloring , I could squeeze you in sooner! I don’t have anything in mind to trade for at the moment… maybe my rep with an egg? Just PM me what you are looking for!
And don’t compare art quality because there’s like… 1000+ hours of study in my art and I’m still only this good; there’s always a bigger fish 🐟😭

If you don’t mind waiting until May for a finalized piece, then it’s no problem; if you’re happy with just a sketch with some light watercolor coloring , I could squeeze you in sooner! I don’t have anything in mind to trade for at the moment… maybe my rep with an egg? Just PM me what you are looking for!
And don’t compare art quality because there’s like… 1000+ hours of study in my art and I’m still only this good; there’s always a bigger fish 🐟😭
Don't worry waiting is totally fine, and you can take easy much time as you need! I'll probably need it for you piece lol

This is @King koopa's gift to @Nefarious that I made months ago, but I was never sure if the gift was revealed or if we were waiting for a specific event...

Anyway, I saw that cobweb egg and thought of the upcoming Easter egg hunt and figured it would be a fun time to unveil it anyway.

As time passes, my art style changes, so I selfishly wanted to archive the art by presenting it here and now before we get too far in the future. I had permission to post from Koopa, but I still hope I didn't ruin anything...

This is @King koopa's gift to @Nefarious that I made months ago, but I was never sure if the gift was revealed or if we were waiting for a specific event...

Anyway, I saw that cobweb egg and thought of the upcoming Easter egg hunt and figured it would be a fun time to unveil it anyway.

As time passes, my art style changes, so I selfishly wanted to archive the art by presenting it here and now before we get too far in the future. I had permission to post from Koopa, but I still hope I didn't ruin anything...
This looks great, and no you didn't ruin anything! I'm sure nef will love it when he comes online!

I have been taking forever on my commissions because I'm exploring a more painterly style, but I'm fairly proud of how Aiko turned out for @Oldcatlady! This OC is just so lovely T_T (as always, click a few times for the full size)

What's hilarious to me, though, is that the original request was to have Aiko holding a snow bunny and my initial reaction was to draw this:
1650807409099.png

30sec Speedpaint so you can see all the poses and iterations I attempted:

I am slowly reopening this shop! I had a few offsite trades and commissions to get done, but my true love is the folks at TBT. This place is just so kind and encouraging; my beloved safe place for art!

Here is a recent commission for @tiffanistarr ('s nephew) -- for whom I wish the best birthday EVERRRRR. I don't know if he visits this site, so hopefully I'm not spoiling this!

30 sec Speedpaint:

I am slowly reopening this shop! I had a few offsite trades and commissions to get done, but my true love is the folks at TBT. This place is just so kind and encouraging; my beloved safe place for art!

Here is a recent commission for @tiffanistarr ('s nephew) -- for whom I wish the best birthday EVERRRRR. I don't know if he visits this site, so hopefully I'm not spoiling this!

30 sec Speedpaint:
Okay! So we had my nephews birthday party and he absolutely loved it! He opened it and he said “HEY THAT’S ME!!” I had it framed and it’s now on his bedside table! Thank you so much for doing this! I showed him the speed paint and let him see this post. He said thank you very much and he loves your art! Thank you again for doing this for me. I absolutely loved it and so did he! He felt very special so thank you🥺💖💖

Okay! So we had my nephews birthday party and he absolutely loved it! He opened it and he said “HEY THAT’S ME!!” I had it framed and it’s now on his bedside table! Thank you so much for doing this! I showed him the speed paint and let him see this post. He said thank you very much and he loves your art! Thank you again for doing this for me. I absolutely loved it and so did he! He felt very special so thank you🥺💖💖
I am absolutely delighted! It is so moving that he recognized himself, I'm just so happy. 🥲
I really loved how it turned out, and I hope to make more art like this!

Hi @Amilee ! It has been a looooooong time, but my bakery art shop is open again! The prices are still PWYW. I'm ready for your request. ^_^

Order form:
Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Would you like to include a free speedpaint?
Payment:

ooh yay im excited! i saw you drew some pokemon so i hope its ok if i request a picture with some too? if not thats ok too just let me know and ill come up with something else :3

Description: im not 100% sure but maybe all of them in a flower field and peony and cherika make flower crowns while cerise is jumping around in the flowers or something like that. let me know if you have any other ideas :D
References: https://toyhou.se/1860820.peony with https://toyhou.se/2298597.cherika and https://toyhou.se/5112868.cerise
Dimensions: whatever fits
Would you like to include a free speedpaint? sure
Payment: 1k tbt

ooh yay im excited! i saw you drew some pokemon so i hope its ok if i request a picture with some too? if not thats ok too just let me know and ill come up with something else :3

Description: im not 100% sure but maybe all of them in a flower field and peony and cherika make flower crowns while cerise is jumping around in the flowers or something like that. let me know if you have any other ideas :D
References: https://toyhou.se/1860820.peony with https://toyhou.se/2298597.cherika and https://toyhou.se/5112868.cerise
Dimensions: whatever fits
Would you like to include a free speedpaint? sure
Payment: 1k tbt
I love these Pokémon! I would love to draw this scene; I have some ideas that I’ll get you the sketches for soon. The cherry blossom theme is so lovely.

Hi! I hope you’re doing well! ☺️💜 I would like to be added to the tbt ping list when there is a spot open if that is okay :)

For requests & for baker’s choice as well as the second option “realistic” or normal anime proportions, how much extra would it be for an additional character? Sorry; I forgot since it has been awhile.

Hi! I hope you’re doing well! ☺️💜 I would like to be added to the tbt ping list when there is a spot open if that is okay :)

For requests & for baker’s choice as well as the second option “realistic” or normal anime proportions, how much extra would it be for an additional character? Sorry; I forgot since it has been awhile.
Hi there! I’m doing great tyty. I would love to add you to the ping list!
The shop is pwyw, so I don’t have a price requirement anymore, but I would be happy to accept 100 tbt for Baker’s Choice and 500 tbt for a 2 character piece in the realistic anime style. 😊

Hi Renn! How're you doing? 😊

I am once again looking for your fabulous art skills! I'm pivoting from my original idea for a LinkedIn banner, so let me know if you're still interested in taking on this request. 😅

Description: a unique, memorable logo for a personal blog
References: please let me know what will help you the most from what I've considered (or if I've overlooked anything). Definitely want to give you enough information to work off of without stifling your creativity! Happy to share my professional profile with you via DM, too!
  • Descriptive profile (adjectives, desired perception, evoked feelings)
  • Vision board
  • 10-20 (very) rough sketch ideas I've had - not sure if you'd prefer going in with a fresh mental canvas instead of being biased by my ideas. 🤔
Dimensions: 400 by 400 pixels
Would you like to include a speedpaint? Sure!
Payment: $12 USD

Thank you for your time and consideration! 💜

Back