• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing [REQUEST]

Venn

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Mistfall
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Invader
Red Super Star Trophy
I saw this picture of a shirt on tumblr and really liked it, and I was wondering if someone could could change it into a shirt for AC.
tumblr_mk3dyeSFc21s69hf5o1_500.png
I would want it as a long sleeve shirt with or without the plaid piece at the end of the shirt. Right now, I'm leaning more towards without it, but I want everything else. I am willing to pay bells for it, but I would like it to be as good as possible like most of the other outfits you can find.

Thanks!

I saw this too, It's an awesome shirt design I hope u get it

I'm no pixel artist, but I tried haha 8'D

Z9r7VSk.jpg

ajUg7Sc.jpg

0Z0yF2V.jpg

lHIqcQO.jpg

This was actually surprisingly difficult, mostly because animal crossing people have virtually no shoulders and there's a huge gap between pitch black and the darkest gray.

That being said, don't worry about payment or anything! Did this for fun and it's not very professional in any case. Tell me if you want anything changed in particular because I'm probably going to edit it later for merits sake.

Z9r7VSk.jpg

ajUg7Sc.jpg

0Z0yF2V.jpg

lHIqcQO.jpg

This was actually surprisingly difficult, mostly because animal crossing people have virtually no shoulders and there's a huge gap between pitch black and the darkest gray.

That being said, don't worry about payment or anything! Did this for fun and it's not very professional in any case. Tell me if you want anything changed in particular because I'm probably going to edit it later for merits sake.

Even that is much better than what I did when I tried to make a suit. The suit I made looked horrible. But, the day after I made it I found a green emblem blazer at the Able Sisters.

Last edited:

Z9r7VSk.jpg

ajUg7Sc.jpg

0Z0yF2V.jpg

lHIqcQO.jpg

YOU ARE AMAZING!
Thank you so much!
If you edit, just let me know!

Last edited:
Back