• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Aliya's Extras (Hiatus Liquidation SALE) [Closed for Hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Aliya

bunsbunsbunsbunsbunsbuns
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Seabrook
Special Snowflake
Dark Candy
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Vesta
Feedback
100% (322) +
July 22 UPDATE (please read)
EDIT: Closed! Thank you everyone. I'll be back soon!

I am taking a hiatus for a bit from the store since I haven’t been playing AC as often these past few weeks and other games have been consuming more of my time. I’ll still be around TBT infrequently, but I’ve been burnt out as a whole and I need to focus on my health prior to classes starting up again this Fall.

I’ll be back to open up, but I’m not sure when. In the meantime, I’m selling everything on here and whatever isn’t sold in the next few days is going to the Nooklings with no regrets.

While I don’t want to deviate too far from the set prices, please make an offer in TBT and I’ll likely accept it (no NMT or IGB). I want to sell every last bit of my stock so I can have a clean slate to return to whenever I decide to pick AC up again on a regular basis.

Thanks for reading and a special thank you to everyone who has purchased from me since I started the store in April. I never knew I’d have it open this long and I’m incredibly grateful for all of your support and to all of the friends I’ve made on here.

Cheers,

Aliya

Tentative closing date: This Sunday. I will close quicker if I feel enough has sold or everything has sold.

Thank you to these awesome people who have donated extra TBT and/or items to help me towards my collectible dreams!
@Maris82084 - a ton of spare Crown and Wreath DIYs
@mogyay - 50 TBT
@Imbri - 10 TBT
@mogyay - TOO MUCH WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME
Thank you to @Monkey D Luffy for the party popper raffle that brought this beauty home!
94.jpg

@Blink. - 400 TBT
@fens - 20 TBT
@trish - 10 TBT
@Feferily - 30 TBT
@blackmamba - 5 TBT
@blackmamba - 40 TBT
Thank you to @pipty for selling me this lovely dreamy popper!
333.jpg

@stitchmaker - 200 TBT
@Kailah - 100 TBT
@Sheba - 300 TBT
@overose - 10 TBT
@meggtheegg - 30 TBT

Information
Name
: Aliya
Island: Seabrook
Timezone: EST / GMT -4
Shop Hours: Always open when unlocked | (Afk/sleeping when locked)
*My email notifications are on so I always will get back to you as soon as I can!

Shop Overview
Please read posts 1-2 before placing an order or it will not be fulfilled until the correct form is filled out.

1. Original post: Shop Introduction​
  2. Post 2: Island Rules, Mandatory Order Form** and Pending Orders​
  3. Post 3: Items for Sale​
  4. Post 4: Pinglist Information and Pinglist Order Form (No longer available)​
  5. Post 5: Reserved for future use​
  6. Post 6: Reserved for future use​

The previous shop thread can be found here. I switched to this new format so it's more organized and gives me flexibility for the future to adjust things.

Attachments

• shop banner.gif
    shop banner.gif
    276.5 KB · Views: 5,165
Last edited:
Island Rules
- Read the entire post prior to placing an order.
- Please leave feedback after our trade. It means a lot to me as a newer member!
- Do not dive off of my airport dock and do not leave via the - button due to some glitches being experienced. I will end the session if I suspect you're out exploring.
- All negotiations about pricing will be on the thread only, but all Dodo codes will be shared in PM.
- I reserve the right to adjust prices at any time and I do not have to honor previous prices.
- I also reserve the right to not trade with you based on no/low feedback, not coming to an agreement on pricing etc.
- Do not PM me without commenting on the thread. I want to keep it fair for everyone!
- **NMT do not have value to me at this time so I do not look at TBT to NMT rates and everything is priced independently of that.

Order Form
**Fill out this form below for your order or it will not be fulfilled until you fill it out. I like to know who is coming to my island since I usually have you come to me so I can fix any issues if there are mistakes.

***Pinglist please see and read post #4 and use the order form there.

Name:
Island:
Order: List everything you want to order
Total Offer: Total of your offer

*If you can't trade right away, please let me know when you can or what a good time to contact you would be. For Nook Miles items, let me know roughly when you'll be free to trade the next day so I know when to PM you.

Example
Name: Someone
Island: Anytown
Order: Firewood DIY + Amber
Total Offer: 10 TBT

Pending Orders
*For orders that are not filled immediately after they are placed (ie. Nook Miles Items or if you cannot pick up right away).
  1. No one

Last edited:
Available Extras
Each spoiler will have more information about pricing. There are deals depending on how much you spend! Bulk sales will be discounted and fixed prices cannot be modified unless you are buying in bulk.
Art
Any extra art I've acquired from Redd. I don't plan to become a regular seller until I complete my museum so no pinglist for these right now. Restocks will be in bursts whenever he decides to come back to my island while I look for what I'm missing.

I will only be selling genuine art due to storage limitations and demand.

Genuine Paintings (all 20 TBT unless specified)
- Moody Painting x2

Genuine Statues (all 30 TBT unless specified)
Sold out (Check back soon!)
In-Game Bells
Currently selling In-Game Bells at the rate of 2 million IGB per 90 TBT. No transactions under 45 TBT please. (1 TBT = 20k bells, 45 TBT = 1 million bells)

Current stock: 12 million bells

Regardless if I come to your island or you come to mine, there will only be a maximum of 4 million bells per trip to keep the math simple. Please specify if you prefer delivery to your island or I'll just assume pickup on my island. Trades completed on my island will be on the beach to the left of the airport.

This service is temporary and is going to be restocked weekly in small amounts since I've slowed down a lot on turnips. I have plenty of IGB right now and am going to sell off what I don't need to save TBT.

Hybrid SALE

Once something is gone, they will be restocked slowly since I'm not cycling/restocking currently. Only available for delivery to your island, no pickup at this time!

SALE: Selling for 1 TBT for three hybrids. Buy 6 get 1 free. I need these gone!
Hybrids are 1 TBT for three flowers unless specified. I will always prioritize giving you fully grown flowers over buds whenever possible. No pinglist for hybrids.

If your order is more than 39 flowers, I will take multiple trips (usually I will group by colors) since a shovel takes up a space in my pockets. For every 6 hybrids you buy, you will get 1 free of your choice so include the free one in your order form (7 hybrids for 2 TBT).

I have a lot more than listed here, but this is just to start. (edit: stock is running low)

Hybrids* (might not be exact)
- Black Tulips x50+
- Black Roses x25
- Purple Hyacinths x20

Rare Hybrids
- Green Mums x23 (1 TBT each)
DIYs for Sale
DIYs are sorted by category. Pricing information can be found within each spoiler. Willing to discount bulk sales within reason so always feel free to inquire further beyond the pre-set deals! All reduced on 7/22
Duplicate Mermaid DIYs I don't need. 20 TBT each.
- Mermaid Table x2

No pearls are being sold at this time since they're heavily inflated to buy and it's a sellers market (and I'm not going to add to that lol)
2 TBT each unless specified otherwise. These are being phased out slowly since I want my house back lol

Get three of the regular DIY recipes free if you buy two of the 25 TBT flower DIYs or spend 50 TBT of Celeste DIYs.

- Apple Dress
- Bone Doorplate x2
- Coconut Juice
- Cutting Board (4 TBT)
- Golden Dung Beetle x3
- Iron Frame
- Ironwood Table (4 TBT)
- Jungle Flooring x2
- Kettlebell
- Matryoshka
- Orange Dress
- Pansy Table
- Rustic-Stone Wall x2
- Shell Arch
- Stacked-Wood Wall
- Standard Umbrella Stand
- Tree Standee
- Western-Style Stone
- Wooden Full-Length Mirror x2 (4 TBT)
- Wooden-Knot Wall
- Woodland Wall
I will discount if you buy in bulk and if you spend 50 TBT, you can pick out three regular DIYs or one 15 TBT flower DIY for FREE! These prices are currently non-negotiable at this time otherwise.

Star *restocked whenever possible [Pinglist available for any of these 6 DIYs if they are out of stock, just let me know here]

- Crescent-Moon Chair x5 (20 TBT) [Restocked!]
- Moon x7 (15 TBT)
- Nova Light (20 TBT) [Restocked!]
- Star Clock (15 TBT)
- Star Pochette x6 (15 TBT)
- Starry Garland x4 (15 TBT)

Star (Not going to be restocked once they're gone)
- Starry Wall x4 (15 TBT)
- Starry-Sky Wall (15 TBT)

Zodiac (30 TBT each) [I don't actively restock these so these are just leftovers. No pinglist for zodiac DIYs]
- Taurus Bathtub x2
- Gemini Closet
Pinglist is available for out of stock flower DIYs, just let me know! Please keep in mind these are a little harder to restock since there are so many so I can't guarantee how fast I'll be able to get them to you.

15 TBT each. Get one of these 15 TBT recipes or three regular DIYs free if you purchase two of the recipes in the 20 TBT category.

- Cosmos Wreath

20 TBT each non-negotiable. Will discount if bought in bulk only (4 or more).
- Cool Windflower Crown x4
- Cool Windflower Wreath
- Fancy Lily Wreath x2
- Pretty Tulip Wreath
- Purple Windflower Crown

*Working on restocking the Flower DIYs right now*
Spare summer DIYs I don't need. Not sure what to price them, but minimum 4 TBT each.

- Starry-Sands Flooring (offer)
Nook Miles Items

Note: I do not currently TT so there will be a day until your order arrives. I currently have around 100k Nook Miles I can spend and I can order 5 items a day.

**Please note that I do not look at the TBT to NMT ratio as NMT do not hold value to me due to having all of my permanent villagers and the dupe glitches.

5/5 orders remaining for today
Last day to order will be Saturday.

- Resetti Construction Sign
- Green Lifeguard Chair
- Blue Portable Toilet
- Green Streetlamp
- Blue Sticker Utility Pole
- White Drink Machine
- Red Public Bench (both seats)
- Gray Snack Machine
- Red Horse Springy Ride-on
- Blue Tourist Telescope
- Brown Park Clock
- Green Phone Box
- Black Cotton-Candy Stall
- Blue Playground Gym
- All White Parabolic Antenna
- Black Solar Panel
- Red Wind Turbine
- Black and White Lighthouse
- Red Monster Statue
- Grey Pool
- Black Teacup Ride

Each 1000 miles is 4 TBT right now so a 5000 mile item is 20 TBT, but this is negotiable if your order is large (more than 3 items).
Random Items for Sale/Trade

Just random items I no longer want. Assume only one item in-stock unless otherwise specified. If multiple people are interested in an item, I can likely order more if you are willing to wait for the order to come in.
Materials (all come in stacks of 30 unless specified)
- Clay x10 stacks (3 TBT each stack)
- Iron x10 stacks (5 TBT each stack) [pending restock]
- Stone (3 TBT each stack) [pending restock]

- Heart Crystals x1 stack (offer)

- Hardwood x5 stacks (5 TBT each stack)
- Regular Wood (6 TBT each stack) [Pending restock]
- Softwood x5 stacks (5 TBT each stack)

- Star Fragments (regular) x4 stacks of 10 (30 TBT each stack)
No zodiac or large star fragment stacks will be sold here.

- Summer Shells x4 stacks of 10 (10 TBT each stack?)
Mom Items** (Trade for other Mom items or 5 TBT each)
- Mom's Handmade Apron (Denim) x4
- Mom's Handmade Apron (Family)

- Mom's Knapsack (Chick) x5
- Mom's Knapsack (Denim with Stripes) x7
Saharah Flooring and Wallpapers (3-5 TBT each)
- Field Flooring
- Scramble Crosswalk
- Street-Art Wall

- Saharah Tickets x10 (offer)

July 8 - Prices reduced. I'm also thinking of getting rid of regular DIYs as well similar to fossils so I can have my house back lmao

Last edited:
Pinglist

If you want me to notify you when a certain item comes back in stock, let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist below. I'll PM you rather than directly ping you in the thread since sometimes notifications don't always come through.

You will have around 2 days to respond to let me know if you're still interested otherwise I'll put the item back up for sale for anyone to buy.

If you don't have enough TBT at the time of contact, just let me know and we can make arrangements to trade once you have enough; but please make sure to let me know you're still interested so I know to hold it!

[Please read everything prior to placing a request]
- * All items are obtained legitimately by me using my own items or in-game currencies to trade other people. It makes me much happier to help you and the rest of the AC community find what you're looking for rather than have my stuff sitting when it's not being used.

- Payment is not required up front so please don't pay me until I have everything since I'm going to forget and I will feel bad having your TBT prior to having your items ready. There is also no additional fee for a pinglist order and no tips are necessary unless you want to.

- I don't time travel when I'm not actively restocking so there's no guarantee on how long it'll take for me to get something back in stock so please be patient with me since I'm not always playing AC. I will not be upset if you find your items from someone else, just let me know so I know not to hold them, stop looking for them if I don't have them etc. (the biggie)

- There is no limit on the number of items you can request at this time since this service is fairly new for me. I will also do my best to provide discounts if the order is large.

- If you place a request, I will start working on trying to get everything in as soon as I can. This does not apply to Celeste DIYs as I don't time travel looking for Celeste. I restock those only when I find her playing through real time on my own. I use my island's weather seed information to help me estimate when I will see her again.

- I'll do my best to let you know if I won't be restocking something in particular and to not keep you waiting for long periods of time. I will be updating you periodically so you aren't left in the dark for most items [I will try to estimate when I plan to have Celeste again so excluding DIYs from her].

- I use a combination of different trading sites to restock DIYs if I don't get them directly from my villagers so it'll be partially up to luck on how quickly I am able to get certain things based on supply and demand lol (mainly Flower DIYs)

Pinglist Order Form
Name:
Island:
Pinglist: List everything you want to be notified for
Total Offer: Total of your offer that will be paid once everything is ready

Current List

1. no one

*Moved the pinglist to post #4 on 6/23 so post #2 isn't so long.

Last edited:
Reopening bump! I decided to make a new thread with separate posts for better organization. My crafting service will start in a few days.

I'm mostly looking for TBT since I have a few collectibles I want to buy.

Thank you for looking!

Name: Alyssa
Island: Whales
Order: Ironwood cupboard DIY, grey pool, iron shelf DIY
Total Offer: 250k IGB + 10 TBT (can offer more if need :))

Name: Alyssa
Island: Whales
Order: Ironwood cupboard DIY, grey pool, iron shelf DIY
Total Offer: 250k IGB + 10 TBT (can offer more if need :))

Hi, can you do 400k IGB since the pool is 5k miles? I'll order it today and contact you tomorrow when it arrives in the mail!

Hi, can you do 400k IGB since the pool is 5k miles? I'll order it today and contact you tomorrow when it arrives in the mail!
For sure! Totally forgot about that lol sorry could you send a pm to remind me? :)

For sure! Totally forgot about that lol sorry could you send a pm to remind me? :)

No problem and will do! I'm ordering your pool now and I'll add your name to my order queue so I remember.

Editing for myself: Ordered the pool!

Last edited:
Name: Patricia
Island: Pururu
Order: Modelling clay diy, resetti construction sign
Total Offer: 50k + 3 NMT

Name: Patricia
Island: Pururu
Order: Modelling clay diy, resetti construction sign
Total Offer: 50k + 3 NMT

Hi, 50k for the modeling clay works. The sign is only 1k miles and I'd feel bad taking 3 NMT for that. Would you like to offer something else so it's more fair for you? I'll contact you tomorrow to arrange a time to trade!

Hi, 50k for the modeling clay works. The sign is only 1k miles and I'd feel bad taking 3 NMT for that. Would you like to offer something else so it's more fair for you? I'll contact you tomorrow to arrange a time to trade!
Oh I see, I went on nook Plaza and I thought it said it cost 5k miles, but it acc says it sells at nooks cranny for 5k 😂 thank you for your kindness, is 1 NMT okay for it?

Oh I see, I went on nook Plaza and I thought it said it cost 5k miles, but it acc says it sells at nooks cranny for 5k 😂 thank you for your kindness, is 1 NMT okay for it?

No worries! I just wanted to make sure you knew so you don't get ripped off! Yes 1 NMT works. I'll order it now and PM you tomorrow. I'll give you the modeling clay DIY then too. I have it set aside and off my stock list.

Name: Becca
Island: Gahpakho
Order: Iron doorplate, Jungle flooring, Log pack, and Wooden-mosaic wall DIYs
Total Offer: 200k

Name: Becca
Island: Gahpakho
Order: Iron doorplate, Jungle flooring, Log pack, and Wooden-mosaic wall DIYs
Total Offer: 200k

Hi! Sounds good. I'll contact you in a little bit with a Dodo code since I'm cooking dinner.

name: daniela
island bunny
order: infused water dispenser diy (50k)
total offer: 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back