• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Resetti 4 Prez's Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Resetti 4 Prez

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey, all! I've decided to open a signature/avatar request thread! Just gimme what you want and how you want it, and I'll have it to you in a week max! For example, if you ordered something on the 17th, you'll have it by the 24th.

NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the default text will be Calibri

lol ahh never mind... photoshop has a edit feature. i'll do it myself but thanks anyway, resetti

You're welcome ricano4life! Please come again soon! :D

Mr_Hobo, I might not be able to use Japanese characters, but I'll try!

I cannot use Japanese formatting. Sorry. :( I could put your TBT name there instead.

ricano4life, as a free (everything's free, so forget that) gift to you, I've made a signature bar for you that is 570x200, the TBT signature limit. You can get it here.
---
Mr_Hobo, the best I can do with the software that I have is this. I apologize. I hope that this is good enough.

Resetti 4 Prez said:
ricano4life, as a free (everything's free, so forget that) gift to you, I've made a signature bar for you that is 570x200, the TBT signature limit. You can get it here.
---
Mr_Hobo, the best I can do with the software that I have is this. I apologize. I hope that this is good enough.
the link doesnt work, resetti

Back