• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Responsibilities As Mayor?

dude thats a really good idea
i've always wanted to see my neighbors doing more than just wondering around the town like mindless zombies

We might be able to organise town trips, where you open your gates and then all your villagers go with you to your friend's town.

Or maybe we could ask characters to come on different days (e.g. asking KK to come on a Monday)...

I like that, like a town fieldtrip :p I think that we should be able to walk out our town gates and walk around and see all the gates of your friends, and walk into whichever gate is open!

I'm not liking this. It would make AC lose it's feel.

Same. But you should be able to set the days KK, Redd and all the other weekly event people comes to your town. Like you can set it at the start of the game. Rover asks you, when does K.K. Slider come to your town? And you can choose between every day of the week. Then he asks you which day the Turnip Lady comes to town, you get all the days, except for the one K.K is coming at to chose between.

I like K.K comming on Saturday night and turnip lady on Sunday. But I like in Wild World how talking to Lyle allowed you to chose which day you wanted Redd to come visit. Hopefully with the removal of the city we can pick which day Redd comes. And maybe like you said with K.K and Joan (but I would just pick Saturday and Sunday, respectively)

Am I the only one that doesn't like the idea of being the mayor?
If they want to add outside furniture, why couldn't they just do it the way they did in e+, with talking to Tom Nook and choosing the area they want?
I don't want a "secretary" or anything like that. I liked AC when you never knew what was happening next, like in GC and WW.

I think that in the trailer it did not show it,but it is real.However I do not know WHAT IN THE WORLD you will do.Like what,Sleep like the mayor dose in the other games.

Back