• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Return of Villager Pics!

I'm glad they decided to return them. It was always a nice challenge trying to get their pictures. :D
I believe that an anniversary of the first Animal Crossing game is coming up soon and I think that Nintendo are trying to add all of the best parts of each game into this upcoming version.

I believe that an anniversary of the first Animal Crossing game is coming up soon and I think that Nintendo are trying to add all of the best parts of each game into this upcoming version.

Maybe they'll give us a release date / release the game on the day of that anniversary..

I think the anniversary has already passed for everyone. America and Canada's release date was September 15, 2002. Australia's was October 17, 2003. Europe's was September 24, 2004.

I think the name is really cute! Reminded me instantly of a sonic I sang in choir when I was a kid to help us learn Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do.

Do: A deer, a female deer~♪

I kind of hope they keep her name as Doremi, even though most of the time they don't. I just hope I get a deer in my town. Ever since I learned about this game, I wanted the villager pics to return. I hated that they weren't in City Folk...

I have a feeling that I'm going to become addicted to villager pics again. I'm really happy this feature is back, I always liked reading their inspirational quotes on the back.

Yeah I liked the quotes too. All the pictures I got had some really cute ones! Just gotta be careful I don't overload my house with them. Don't want my house to look like some sort of picture frame shop!

Not complaining about her name, just saying it's a silly pun. :) I'm betting they will keep her name the same.

Sort of like they did with alpacas and R Parkers. I don't mind Doremi but I don't want the song stuck in my head every time I see her -_- But anyhow I am glad pictures are returning, that was my favorite feature in WW and I never let a villager leave without givin me their pic first. Same will go for ac3ds :D

Maybe there'll be some sort of friendship bar, if you talk to the animal lots, it fills up and you get their picture?

I don't think there will be a friendship bar. To me, they try to make it like real life, where you have to judge how close you are to somebody, if you see what I'm saying?

Yeah, I don't need a friendship bar to tell me how close I've become to the animals. That'd make it too easy! I just keep talking to them, sending them gifts, and doing favors for them until I eventually get their picture. I kind of like not knowing when it's going to happen. It makes it a very pleasant surprise.

Yeah, because whenever I got pics I was out, just strolling around, and they came up to me and handed me their picture. I liked being suprised with it, and it made me pretty happy knowing that I've become that close to the animal.

When I started my first time, I didn't even know about villager pictures! I just talked to Apollo all the time because he was my favorite villager and one day he handed me his photograph. For some reason I couldn't get any other pictures. Then when I restarted my town I was getting pictures all the time. xD

Yeah, I don't need a friendship bar to tell me how close I've become to the animals. That'd make it too easy! I just keep talking to them, sending them gifts, and doing favors for them until I eventually get their picture. I kind of like not knowing when it's going to happen. It makes it a very pleasant surprise.

Yeah, bars would look dumb. I like photos because its more memorable.

I'm happy the pictures are back :'D when me and my sister shared a town in Wild World (we only had one gamecard) we would always compete to see who could get a picture first.

i never knew about these either! o_O
though i actually played allot of WW
how could you get them villager pics ?

Back