• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Return of Villager Pics!

i never knew about these either! o_O
though i actually played allot of WW
how could you get them villager pics ?

You could get villagers' pictures by becoming close with them. You'd just have to talk to them a lot and be very friendly. Always do favors for them, buy their items they want to sell and give them things that they want. :)

You could get villagers' pictures by becoming close with them. You'd just have to talk to them a lot and be very friendly. Always do favors for them, buy their items they want to sell and give them things that they want. :)

I always waved at them when I saw them in the distance. Just touch them with your stylus. I got almost all of mine that way.

I always forgot to wave to my neighbors when I saw them. Though I almost always talked to them, especially when they'd walk up to me to speak with me. The second time I restarted my town I got all kinds of photos from my neighbors. Which is odd. The first time I played I struggled to even get Apollo's picture.

Do you think there will be pictures for all the special characters? I know in Wild World there's K.K Slider and Tom Nooks and Pelly and Phyllis, but I hope there's a picture for all the special characters like Wendell and Joan and Katrina and Redd and the Able Sisters, etc.

Last edited:
Do you think there will be pictures for all the special characters? I know in Wild World there's K.K Slider and Tom Nooks and Pelly and Phyllis, but I hope there's a picture for all the special characters like Wendell and Joan and Katrina and Redd and the Able Sisters, etc.

i'm gonna go ahead and assume yes. They brought back the villager pics so why not the NPC pics?

Back