Ribbot, Sprocket & Del make mechanical sounds when moving?

I had Sprocket for awhile and never noticed this! It would be a cool feature if it were true, but sadly I think this is a hoax :(

But I really do hope someone can come forth with evidence as this being actually true, though. Would be cool!

It's a very faint sound, yeah. He's walking around now and it's like a little metallic rattling noise whenever he stops. The music is much louder though, so I definitely recommend headphones here.

yup it's much clearer with headphones now. it IS a different sound from villagers when they sit. it's not the normal *plop* sound lol
i mean it's not really a crazy sound effect, but that's a very little detail added that's cool

someone said you can hear it more clearly at harv's if you hold them around. which i assume is right because there's also no background music there.

It is very faint and more like a faint clanking than robotic.
It is still a cool detail though that has been added to these villagers and kind of does add to the robotic/mechanical feel they are supposed to have.

I have Del and sometimes he makes clanks when walking around. His eyes glow at night as well and he has that metallic sheen.
I have Sprocket and Ribbot's amiibos, their eyes glow at night too (Lucky's eyes glow as well)

I have Del and sometimes he makes clanks when walking around. His eyes glow at night as well and he has that metallic sheen.
His eyes glow at night? 👀
Okay! I need this bad boy in my town.

Back