• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

RIP Woods, California Drought, Planting Flowers in my Town

Cheryll

im awkward
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Star Fragment
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
ど
ぶ
つ
So, the Woods is dead. So is the Fear Essence, Spirit Essence and Halloween Shop. :[ Aw... At least the currency appears in the currency tabs so it's not a total loss? Anyway, sorry to people who forgot to buy something.

So, California isn't having any rain for a while. :[ I want some. November is when it kinda starts to rain a bit. Now, we're stuck with a 90 degree heat over the weekend. In the LA area anyway.

Onto other projects, in my town, there are flowers based on the season. For now, and for every autumn, there are red, orange, yellow and purple flowers. Now that winter might be coming soon, that change of flowers sucks. :[ I'll literally change every single flower to blue, white, pink or a possible purple. Luckily, that means, free flowers. Yep, expect a thread soon.

For now, just planning where some flowers will go. You can expect a ton of violets there. One thing as well is that I plant cedar trees to any fruit trees for winter. I usually start at December. Another thing is my path will change. However, for now, let's just relax and stuff. :]

Yeah I'm California we haven't had rain in forever (T^T) the last one I had was in July I think, I really wanna move out if here!

I agree with you about the rain in California, There has not been a single drop of rain in this month, I love the rain so much and the cold windy days but due to the fire that is happening and climate change. I'm hoping California rains soon :)

Luckily, in my area (southeast of LA), we're getting rain next week on Wednesday and Thursday. I want this week though. >:[ Meh...at least it's rain.

Back