• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

River Layout

This is really cool! I'll have to see once I get in game, because with just the river layout it's hard to see how the other buildings fit into the town. I like the picture Anna posted - my favorite layout there is no. 2. Basically as long as there's no wierd strips of land where nothing can fit and are inconvenient to get to, and no private beach, I will be happy.

Hmm, maybe #6 B-3 or #2 B-3 & B-5.

I would like my river to run from west to east (left to right) and maybe a turn to the south (bottom) only because that's the way the river flows on my WW and CF towns. I would also like the least number of twists and turns, just because I want more land space. I also do not want a small strip of land that can't be used. I need to write this down so I don't forget when I start the game -- I may be too excited and wind up picking anything without thinking just to get started...

I like pretty much all of the ones in the last box, though the only ones I hate are the first two rows of box 4.

This is neat! I like #5 B-5 and #6 B-4.

The ones I don't want at all are the really straight ones across the map and really simple ones with out any curves.

I thought towns were purely random generated. If I had to choose it would be bottom left C-3

I don't really understand, do the ones with red cross on dem have been cut off from the game ?
And what's the meaning of the japanese signs and numbers ?

They are impossible as the Town Hall, Re-tail and the town tree have their placement determined by river-less acres. The X'd out ones don't have 3 acres without the river running through them. (And they cannot be in acres with the cliff/beach)
Not really sure why they were included seeing as they aren't able to be gotten.

I like most of the ones on the left. I don't want a plain river, with straight angles or going just like this -----.

I really don't care what my river looks like as long as it isn't too twisty and take up too much space. I kind of like the rives that bend south and create a downward facing waterfall though.

i like the ones in the upper right picture. the little sliver of land that would have the cliff down into the ocean that would be right by the waterfall would be really cool, you could make it a cool little secluded area wih a streetlamp and bench or something

Hm. Technically, there are only 3 different graphs since the bottom three are just the top three mirrored. Kinda disappointed in that.

I think I want my river to turn south into a waterfall off the southern cliff.

This is great! It's interesting to see the different layouts. I care more about the placement of the thrift shop to the docks and making sure beach access points look good.

That being said, from looking at the maps, I do not want a map that starts or ends at the very top of the map -- definitely want it a bit more centered.

It's so nice to be able to pick the map this time around!
Of course when I played the previous games I stuck with the town I was given which was a pain.
Although, with this new option, I'm not sure where to begin with my town...
I kinda wish the river designs were a bit more... hm... intricate. Like little parts of it sprouting around the town, pooling into an area with lily pads like the first one.

Hm, I'm not quite sure~
As long as I am able to choose the map, I should be able to get my bearings.

I like A6 in the top right group. I am looking for at least one peninsula so I can put a community project there or more likely a house.

I'll have to study these and see what I like most. Like others, I will miss the layout with the island -- that's what I have in my Wild World town and I love it.

TBT stealin threads off ACC, originality at it's finest :)

Still haven't decided on a map yet, I'll just decide when I get the game via reset, much easier IMO

Back