• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

River Layout

Bottom left, D6 seems very interesting to me. I won't reset for anything tough, i will accept my town layout as it is. (Most likely ;P)

These template only shows what acres the river flows through, can there be variants of the same river? Hmm, is the "Lake" position random?

Personally, I'm not too concerned about my river layout, the thing I care about the most is the position of my town tree, I would like it to be centralized directly south of the Main Street entrance.

These template only shows what acres the river flows through, can there be variants of the same river? Hmm, is the "Lake" position random?

Personally, I'm not too concerned about my river layout, the thing I care about the most is the position of my town tree, I would like it to be centralized directly south of the Main Street entrance.

The Lake can be in any without a waterfall, placed randomly.

There are usually little kinks (in/out 1 or 2 pattern spaces in the middle of an acre) in the river, but they always enter/exit an acre in the same place. Quick google of WW river On top of the little variations they can be perfectly straight or alternate across the acre.

The variations are random for each acre. This just shows all the possibilities in rough form without kinks.

The top left and middle, any of the first two rows. I want that litle bit of beach on the left to be a private beach too.

Is anyone else wanting a certain map to get the shopping mall the way they want? (The museum is on the left if you have a beach on the right, that kind of stuff)

The thing that I really want is one of the little pieces of beach that's cut off from the rest of the shore, and you need a marine suit to get to. Decorating that can be really fun for things like the Dream Suite.

Ahhh, too many decisions!

I hope an English guide on this will get pumped out now that people are getting english copies

Is anyone else wanting a certain map to get the shopping mall the way they want? (The museum is on the left if you have a beach on the right, that kind of stuff)

Thats why I want a right beach. I'm not sure if it's because I've watched too many gameplay videos and so that's what I'm used to seeing but it just looks weird to me when the beach is on the left.
If I get the river shape I want (like I said above) but reversed then I'd probably take it and have a look at it in the flesh.
I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be spending most of release day resetting anyway!

You won't have to reset unless its for the building placement since Rover shows you several maps of your town before you get to it o3o

Back