• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

rock question

Kit

Doing my best!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I've got a 3x3 space covered in paths. There is many like it all in a row with two-space inbetweens. I know there can be a rock on the side of a house, but...
Infront of that 3x3 square is a rock. Will a Villager move there?

XXX
XXX
XXX
---O

Rock is the O
Thanks!

Last edited:
A villager's house can occupy the top row of X's with the entrance space occupying the X in the center of the square. You could also have a house with the lower-right corner of the house on the center of the square and its entrance space being on the lower-left X.

No I don't think so :c but I could be wrong. My villager Marshal plotted his house 1 space in front of a rock

If it's there, they won't move in. If it's an ore rock, you can break it and it'll just respawn elsewhere. Unfortunately, if it's a stationary rock, then you won't be able to get anyone to move into that exact spot :\

Yeah, if it's a permanent rock I don't think villagers will move there. Perhaps one space back, but not in 3 x 3 area I don't think..

Back