• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Satoshi tried to attack that girl! Not the best way to start off in a new world, if you ask me."

Aurora paused for a minute.

"Oh, and I'm so happy you're alive!" Aurora went to hug Ahri but realised she was on fire*.

*(or so I believe, lol)

AHRI:
Right before Aurora hugged her she had reverted back to her original form so she wouldn't burn her and hugged her. "I'm happy you are as well." Ahri smiled and her tails wagged.
"Ugh, why didn't he get wiped out, he causes so much trouble."

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm I actually want to join but you wont let me.

then fix your form, your race isn't a dog. and you're a little young.

Last edited:
DAMIEN:
"Well, we can ask the laguz to switch." Damien muttered. He didn't really care if that was rude or not, they were rude enough to bring their kind into a peaceful village.

o ahri
failfish.png

dia @ northern forest​
I tried to get up, but I kept falling back down. Everyone was too busy talking to help. "Nnngg..."

then fix your form, your race isn't a dog. and you're a little young.

why cant I be a dog? racist to dogs much?[/QUOTE]

('Dog' isn't a race. 'Laguz', 'Mutant' and 'Fairy' are races. A dog, however, is not.)

Daemon sighed. "Actually, that might not be a bad idea. Do the Laguz have a leader we can ask?"

--
Shinji turned his head to the side, staring at Aurora hugging Ahri.
Why did they do that? Were they that happy to see eachother alive?

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Oh, sorry! We should help that girl. What's your name?"

(by the way Ahri, what font did you use for the title on the original post? weird question lol)

dia @ northern forest​
"Please help me..." I muttered. "My name is... my name..."

Last edited:
AHRI:
Ahri let go, as she didn't enjoy hugging that much. She noticed the other girl calling for help. She walked over to Satoshi and attempted to shove him off of her. "What the hell are you doing?"

DAMIEN:
"How should I know?" Damien shrugged. "I don't get how they're going to live up there half naked."

(if only i could remember LOL i was on fontspace)

Jacob,not paying attention to the branch,doesn't realize it is cracked.As he lays there,it snaps.He falls to the floor.Getting up,Jacob sees several people next to him.

Last edited:
Daemon folded his arms, a thoughtful look on his face. "Yeah, I see what you mean... I'm sure if we just ask them as a group, maybe? Maybe they'd rather have the canyons."

--
Shinji stared at Dia. "Are you okay?" he asked, but he figured the question was pointless.

Back