• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

Satoshi
Satoshi growls as he is pushed again. He looks at Dia, spinning his katana around in his hand.

Last edited:
Shinji stared at Dia. "Are you okay?" he asked, but he figured the question was pointless.
dia @ northern forest​
"Not exactly..." I was still waiting for someone to help me - I couldn't possibly get up by myself.

The sadist was still staring at me. "Get away from me." I hissed to him.

Last edited:
Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Stop that, Satoshi. It's not funny, and it's certainly not going to help us achieve anything accept finding new enemies."

Last edited:
Jacob looks around,the others not noticing him and the giant branch falling from several feet above.'Wow,that's as oblivious as it gets,'he thinks to himself.

(I wouldn't lmao)

AHRI:
Ahri all of a sudden began to think of Daemon and their memories. Her ears drooped a little bit and she looked up at the rest of them. "Nice to meet you, Dia." She noticed a branch sound and Jacob. "Looks like people are already going to start intruding."

DAMIEN:
"I honestly don't even care at this point, I don't want to get involved with them." Damien huffed as he walked around the area and analyzed it. "This will do anyways."

Last edited:
Shinji wrapped his arms around Dia, holding her as if she were on him like a piggy-back-ride.
"It's no problem." the blonde murmured, and swished his lion tail.
How fascinating.. I've never been so close to another person, before.

--

Daemon smiled, slightly happy to see his brother was in a good enough mood to talk about his usual 'dont get mixed up with the other races' talk. "Alright, sure thing, my brother."

Shinji wrapped his arms around Dia, holding her as if she were on him like a piggy-back-ride.
"It's no problem." the blonde murmured, and swished his lion tail.
How fascinating.. I've never been so close to another person, before.

dia @ northern forest​
It felt awkward to be so close to someone - especially a boy. "Um, what was your name again?" My mouth was almost touching his ear.

Last edited:
AHRI:
Ahri watched as Shinji showed more positive energy to somebody he just met. Well then. She said as she observed the area, shivering a little bit. "Is this where we are going to live?"

DAMIEN:
"I mean, I don't want this to be one sided, it's just my opinion."

TIME: Sunset
WEATHER: Clear, small breeze

"Shinji." Shinji turned to Ahri.

"If we are going to be staying here, we need a safe place for Dia to rest while she's injured."

(ok done)

Last edited:
Satoshi still held his katanas in his hand. He jumped onto a low branch of a tree and sat there.

Last edited:
Jacob watched as the others left.He jumped,attempting to fly,but landed back on the floor.He inspected his wings."D*****,"he says,finding a broken wing.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"This should TOTALLY be where we live. I know how to survive here, after all." Aurora said proudly.

(staying up really really late to RP. Be proud of me ;) lol)

Daemon laughed. "Of course not. I enjoy getting other people's opinions."
To be honest, Daemon liked letting his brother make the most of the decisions. Sometimes it felt like too much pressure, that he couldn't handle. But it seemed like his brother always did so well in those situations.

AHRI:
"Well, let's check out the forest then." Ahri said as she walked through the snow. "I don't see any problem with this, we're part animals anyways, plus we're the secluded ones this time around." She said, remembering Daemon's old home.
"I'll be back. Who is that guy, though?" She pointed to Jacob.

Last edited:
Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"This should TOTALLY be where we live. I know how to survive here, after all." Aurora said proudly.

(staying up really really late to RP. Be proud of me ;) lol)
(I'm proud of you, young Leela. *pats on head*)

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Aurora returned to her lookout point to seek more survivors. "I'm, like, the best forest guardian EVER."

Back