• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Last edited:
(cant find it. is it called it feels like torture to be this close? its all i can find. also, what happened when i was gone? PC to laggy to look at 108-now)

Found it. Great song! and same name.. Jason. thats my ringtone for forever. yeah, lets do roleplayyy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, i'll play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, i'll play.

*drops swords when Skylar starts crying* "Sk..Skylar... im.. s...sorry..." *remembers memories and tries to fight back tears*

(Sorry my sis took the laptop)

"Jason..." I say as I wake up and slowly stand up. "Please...Please don't do this..."

(asuna is dead. I got stabbed in the shoulder. Jason went crazy for a little while.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(My theme?)

I slowly walked towards Jason. "If it's my fault, I will gladly offer my life for Asuna." I said as I teared up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Heeeeelllllloooooo?)

(my theme is the best.) *looks at asunas dead body and looks back at aki, trying to say hes dead, idiot, you cant do anything.

Back