• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"That idiot..." Holo said and ripped the sleeve off of her clothing, wrapping up his wound. "Climb onto my back, I need to wash out your wounds. I'll help you up." She said, transforming into a wolf and laying on the ground.

"Of course." Holo said, walking quickly to the forest. If she ran he might fall off, so she had to be careful. "What the hell is wrong with him? What made such a person go crazy.." As they approached the spring, Holo lay down and gently nudged him onto the ground and into the water. "I hope this doesn't sting too much, but it must be done." She said, transforming back into a human and flushing the blood out of his wounds and cleaning them.

Once his bleeding slowed down, she wrapped the wounds in another piece of clean cloth from her clothing. "This should help." Holo said. She looked around and found a bush of fresh raspberries, gathering a big bunch of them in her hand. She then showed them to Aki. "If moving your arm hurts I don't mind feeding them to you."

Last edited:
"It's oka, i's only the one. Thank you for your kindness. I need to thank Skylar for keeping me alive." I said as I took the rasberries with my good arm and started to eat them.

"I can get you some fresh water from the tree and its right here, the spring is behind the water tree. You need to stay hydrated and fed. Come, you need to drink as it pours out of the tree." Holo helped him up once he was done eating and took a sharp rock, puncturing the bark of the tree and water began to flow out in a small stream. "Drink what you'd like."

I shaped my hand like a bowl, and drank it like that. It was very fresh.

"I can't....thank you enough."

"No, he found justice in what he did. I didn't know what came over him, but he returned to his normal self."

"He is, isn't he. Thanks to you, i'm on a journey to recovery. I still can't thank you enough."

Last edited:
"Well, I ain't hallucinating. Anyway, Holo, Imma go back to the camp. I think I can walk now, and I still can't thank you enough."

I smiled back to her and left for the woods. When I got back I realized the wind blew my shirt into the fire and I sighed.

"No more shirt for me."

Back