• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

(Holo helped Aki get better. Jason and Aki began fighting again, Holo stepped in and it ended up in Aki telling Jason and Holo to shut up, which made him a hypocrite so Holo had enough of the two of them so she ran off by herself in the forest and isn't coming back.)

(Holo ran off, I got struck by lightning and went into a ten minute coma, and my shirt burned in the fire so know I'm wearing a plain tee.)

"That would hurt. Couldn't you have told me?" I said as I turned to Jason.

Holo stretched and lay by her campfire. She was lucky she camped right next to a river. She reached down and took a long drink from the cold stream.

"Imma get more fruit," I say. I run over to the perfect fruit tree, and see Holo. I keep running though, I doubt she wants to see me.

(I know. The tree is really, really far. Seriously, where else would perfect fruit be. Perfect fruit in the woods would (Woodception) probably be far away from any clearing, deep in a forest.)

(okay then lmfao)

Holo's ears perked as she heard somebody, not even turning around. "Whoever is there, GO AWAY." She roared, her tail's fur spiking.

Last edited:
"Ahh! I'm not going near you! Just going to my fruit grove!" I said as he put his hands up, but kept running.

"You are near, too near for my liking." Holo growled. She didn't want to be near his fruit grove either, so she got up and decided to run deeper into the forest and find another place to camp.

(This is just a quuick route for my fruit grove. It's no where near you. You might as well be moving closer to it XD )

(lol whatever then, i dont rly care ill just go along with it i guess.)

Holo ran for miles before stumbling upon a dark forest, dark in even the broadest of daylight. "This will do." After walking deeper into the forest, she stumbled upon a rock cave and crawled inside of it, laying there in solitude. She lay her head down, looking at the ground. Why did it have to end this way? Why is everybody so psychotic..

Last edited:
"Such an idiot." I said. "I'm such an idiot! I drive everyone away!!" I yelled as I punched a regular tree down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"How many fruit tree's have I knocked down? Meh, I don't know."

I ran back with a whole buncha fruits, and saw that Holo was gone. "Stupid me." I say as I drop a bundle of fruit accidentally at Hoo's old camp, but just leave it.

*flying around looking for fruit* *smiles* "There." *lands at tree* "Fuuck.. that tree is HUGE from here." *looks at leaves at top* "Too spiky.. to fly... yet." *pulls out sword while running around tree and chopping all the spiky parts of the branch and starts climbing* *hits spiky part* "oh? that didnt hurt." *picks up fruit and drops off tree* "Got it" *evil smile*

"I heard that. My fruit grove, which is far from here, has more massive tree's then you've ever seen! Also that fruit is rotten."

Back