• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"If it's Jason, i'll be mad, If it's Holo, I don't care. I can't do anything to Holo. She helped me when I needed it."

"It was me, how do you miss a huge wolf? I didn't know you were in it." Holo said quietly without turning around.

"And you told me to shut up, yet you guys readily begin fighting again. Ha." Holo disappeared deep into the woods. She didn't think she was coming back.

"Actu-" I didn't finish my sentence. "I only wanted you both to shut up because I just couldn't take it, now i'm in it too. What is wrong with me?!" I yell to the sky.

I go back to my rock and just go into complete solitude.

Staying out here alone will help me keep my sanity, even though I hate being lonely.. Holo thought to herself, finding a riverbed and laying beside it quietly. She transformed back into a human and made a fire, starting her own camp.

"Ugh. Stupid me. I drive everyone away. Is that why i'm insane?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ran off and climbed up a tree. I didn't deserve to be in contact with others.

"Do I even deserve to live?!" I yelled loud enough that I shook the forest.

I felt like jumping head first off the tree. That could kill me. I stayed alive a little longer though, I would just stay up here.

Ad then a storm started, and it shocked my tree.

And then, for a while, there was nothing. I didn't know what was next.

I've never been this deep in the forest.. She said to herself, gazing into the water. A random storm apparently approached, and rain poured down on her. "Of course." She muttered.

Last edited:
I fell, right in front of Jason. I was paralyzed. I was dying again. I doubt I can survive this, without proper treatment,

*it starts raining* "Great! This will wash the oil of my clothes. i'll be soaking for ages, but sure. and the berry bushes and apple trees.."

I try to move, I can't. All I can say is, "Jason, zzt, ple- zzzt, please help me ,zzzt"

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then, instead of dying, I fell under coma. (I'll wake myself up at one point)

Back