• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

(hmm? i dont understand why you gave him a warning. its an apple.)
"Gahh.. ow... you prick!" *takes apple and covers it in worms* "Die!" *throws worm-covered apple of doom*
(DISCLAIMER = in real life, apples can not kill you, even if they have worms on them, unless they are diseased worms. thanks for reading this note, reader of the rp.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*while the doom apple of worm is heading towards Aki* "Try to dodge this, Akiii!" *throws apple faster than time and space, and flaps wings to push it even faster*
(DISCLAIMER 2 = in real life, this would probably rip a hole through you. but we are magic and have a resistant to ridiculously fast apples that would rip a hole through someones face*)

Last edited:
"You know I can see how your going to throw." I say, as I run over to catch him as you were suspended in air.

At the strange landing, i wake up "even if you did see it, it'd be too fast to dodge.." *eyes half closed*

Last edited:
"Ugh." I say as I walk off. "I can't take this. I'm going to bed." I say as I sit by the fire, and sleep, not noticing that Kyra is right next to me. (Just had to. My character's mind is blurry when he is tired.)

"Sigh.." * does flying backflip onto the tree behind me and stands there, looking down at the camp, thinking about everyone here again, and what happened, and starts singing*

Last edited:
*stops singing, and has a sore throat from singing for hours* *yawns and jumps off tree and lands on Aki, then sits next to fire*

Back