• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Kyra shifted a bit, was someone beside her...?
She felt as if someone was, but she was too sleepy to make out who it was.
She tried to open her hazy eyes and look, but she only succeeded in seeing blurs.
"A..ki...?" She thought.

My eye's widened and I jumped. "K-Kyra, i' sorry, I didn't...." I say, and then run off to my rock.

Kyra opened her eyes wider and blushed.

"O-Oh...! I-It's fine... you can.. sleep next to me, if you want..." She stammered.

(Lol name change.)

I hear Kyra waking up but I am still embarrassed from yesterday, but a shiver makes me get up so now she know's I'm awake.. "Damn." I mutter to myself.

(oh no, no name change haha, me and her were talking over pm and she was wondering how this RP was like, so i offered for her to try ^^ )

Kyra looked at Aki "Are you awake...?"

Last edited:
I smiled, and tried to forget what happened last night. I took a bite of a large pear from my grove.

Back