• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Kyra looked at Aki.

She smiled, and her cheeks turned pink as she then grasped his hand with her own.

"U-Um, I know this sounds weird, but I'm happy I met you, Aki...." She said quietly.

(THIS IS ALL TOO FLUFFY FOR ME SHSHJSJABSHKANSJJSBABA :> ahh im sorry, i kind of blew up there )

Kyra started to wonder, why were they in this camp? Were they ever going to get out?

Kyra blinked.
She felt like Aki had told her before that he could read thoughts or something, but her mind was fuzzy on that.
"M-Maybe... maybe one of these days, we can all try to leave...? If something is weird about this forest, we may not be able to exit..."

"I don't think I want to leave. I'd lose everything I have in this forest. I can't even remember what the outside was like before we came here."

Kyra nodded, he had a point.
All the bonds they had made, the people they'd met, if they left, would that still remain the same?
They'd probably all split up, and have to work on living a regular life again.
"Yeah...."

Kyra's eyes opened wider.
She had completely forgot, before this camp, most of them had families and other friends.
Were they worried, looking everywhere for them?

"I don't care. I have great friends now...

Including you as my best friend."

Last edited:
"I think of you as more than a friend....." I say, trying to break out the words. (This next part, the numbers, mean I love you.)

"I can't say the words....1 4 3...." (Pretend your character know's what it means :p )

Back