• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

*rolling around in circles* "Akii, stop ignoring me!" (no idea what im trying to do here..)

Last edited:
Kyra giggled nervously.

"Maybe you shouldnt ignore him...? He seems like he wants attention..."
Like a puppy... she added to herself.

*Grabs stick* "Good boy!" I say, and scratch his head, then throw a stick into the woods though it didn't go far enough for him to get lost.

(Well I'm sick so I guess I get to rp. and this is my 5k post woo.. lol I guess I'll make Holo sick too.)

Holo woke up and tried to stand up, the world suddenly spinning and she fell down. "World.. spinning.." Holo quietly said, she had a fever.

Kyra ran over to Holo and frowned in concern.
"You don't look so well... Are you okay...?"

(I'm sorry your sick. D: )

*does a backwards roll and stands up* "Of course. the world is spinning. it always is."

Last edited:
(and then i fell asleep irl lol..)

Holo frowned. "I'm fine, what are you talking about?" She said, trying to act as if she felt fine.

Back