• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

(Bandages are not effective on people that are sick :D)
"Well.. where do we get medicine from?"

Last edited:
Kyra shrugged and looked at her 'boyfriend'.. to be honest she wasnt sure if they had begun dating or not, so she wasnt sure if it was okay to use the word.
"Any ideas....?"

Holo growls and turns into a wolf, slashing Jason with her claws. "YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Get AWAY from me Jason!" She raged, itching herself and then shook, causing her to tip over again.

"All you do is try to bother people." Holo swiped at him again. "Putting lice on me? Screw YOU actually."

(lol but you can land everything on everybody else, right?)

(hmm? i havent hit anybody yet except Assuna. everyone else dodges it :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"shut up. i didnt know.."

"As if you didn't know. All you do is try to bug people. I ignored you so we wouldn't fight when I came back, is it that hard to stay away from people? Nobody even likes you, Jason." Holo transformed back into a human and fell to the ground, her headache intensifying.

(i'm not asking to get hit by everything. it's just be realistic about it, a huge wolf swiping at you suddenly is hard to dodge. everybody shouldn't be dodging all attacks anyways, not directing this towards anybody.)

Last edited:
"You're the one who decided to kill Asuna and almost kill Aki. Why would I be nice towards you ever again? What, you upset that nobody likes you? Well that's so so sad." Holo said with a sarcastic tone.

Last edited:
Back