• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

The warm smile returns to my face as we arrive. The tree's are some of the largest in the forest and the fruit is even better. I kick a tree and a heart shaped (Sorry cheesyness kicked in XD ) peach. I pick it up and hand it to Kyra.

(ah no need to be sorry wahh i love the cheesiness)

Kyra blushed and accepted it.

"Thanks...."
Her heart bubbled up with a very strong emotion she couldnt describe.
Being with Aki always made her feel happy and nervous at the same time.
Is this what love does to you...? she thought and took a small bite of the peach.

(Lol it's growing. I can smell it!)

Another peach falls and I catch it before it fall's. I felt it and it was plump (Just say I felt your's and it was plump) and I took a bite. It was sweet. My heart pounded. Love. This is what it feel's like. It's a wonderful new experience and I just can't get over it. I can't get over her..

(you do know im wearing a mask, right?) "I'll.. i'll try..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(i made Jason a mask yesterday! <3)

I sit under the tallest tree, but I was still holding your hand causing both of us to stumble.

"Oh...oops...sorry..."

In my head I face palm against a tree. (Don' worry it's in my character's mind)

"No. You are!" I say happily.

Kyra giggled, hearing Aki sound happy.
"Not as cute as you!" She hugged him.

When I'm with Aki, it's like all my problems go away for a bit... She thought.

"Your obviously cuter." I sy and I hug back, and give her a kiss on the cheek (I had to) "And I feel the same way."

Back