• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"If we both love each other, then I guess we are! And we do both love each other, so i'm guessing we are."

(Lol)

"So would I."

(I dare you to make Holo rain on our parade by insuling me and taking Kyra away, yes I am cruel XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Lol)

"So would I."

(I dare you to make Holo rain on our parade by insuling me and taking Kyra away, yes I am cruel XD)

*sits on a tree, still red underneath mask.*

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Jason <3 asuna after smashing his head into nothing. these tags.. :p anyway, hes still hanged, his neck is fine.)

Last edited:
"Let's go." I say. I grab her hand and walk. I made sure that she wouldn't get cut by thorns and as result I was covered in scar's around my leg

Kyra grabbed onto Aki's hand tighter.
"Hold on to me...!" She instructed as clouds popped out of her feet.
She began flying through the forest, looking for Holo.

I make sure not to show pain. I didn't want her to worry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I grabbed her hands tightly as well, and blood ws dripping out of my legs.. I pretended not to notice.

Back