• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Romeo And Juliet Dream Village

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
COMING SOON....

The Lamentable Tragedy of
ROMEO & JULIET
Set in Verona Village
Journey as you wake up near the swimming pool, while your make your way to the Capulet Manor. You head over to the Church to see Romeo and Juliet get married. As you head over to the beach, most of it is blocked off; there is a murder reported and the area is off-limits! You stumble across the small rural town of Mantua and look inside Apocathy's old house which looks cheap and poorly-made. You get back to Verona by the bridge thus heading over to another church identical to the one you visited before, but with no one inside.... You go to the back room and you find a shocking surprise in store....
It will be based off a bit of the film directed by Baz Luthermann.
This town is set at 1AM.
There are four houses.

HOUSE 1: Capulet Mansion - Name: Capulet

HOUSE 2: Friar Lawrence's Church - Name: Lawrence

HOUSE 3: Apocathery House - Apocathy

HOUSE 4: Friar Lawrence's Church (Revisited) - Name: Lawrence

DREAM ADDRESS: ????-????-????

Will Include "Dreaming" (Aika Song)
JULY/AUGUST 2013

Last edited:
Oh wow, sounds ambitious to have a planned Dream Town like that ready to roll a few months after the game is out! Do you have Japanese or Korean friends with large catalogs?

Oh wow, sounds ambitious to have a planned Dream Town like that ready to roll a few months after the game is out! Do you have Japanese or Korean friends with large catalogs?

I think. I'll contact my friends.

This sounds like it'll be amazing. I can't wait to see it, and I'll certainly be visiting it when it's done. :)

The Last room (Where Romeo and Juliet are shown dead) will have "Dreaming" aircheck (Aika Song) as music.

Wow this sounds awesome! I'd love to see it. Wondering though, are you going to make artwork or something on the wall showing them dead? Considering we can't place any characters we aren't using at the time... The would be cool though.

Wow this sounds awesome! I'd love to see it. Wondering though, are you going to make artwork or something on the wall showing them dead? Considering we can't place any characters we aren't using at the time... The would be cool though.
Juliet is going to lie in a bed with her bloody body while Romeo (manniquen) is at the back of it.

Back