• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Romeo And Juliet Dream Village

My Town is going to flow to the LEFT.

That means the mueseum is going to be on the RIGHT of Main Street.

The Town tree will be converted to an orchard which will be the capulet's garden.

I cried when tybalt died :(

Oh, from the movie? My Verona Village will include that; there will be a fountain in the midmost of the Dream Town with Blood on most of the corners.

Oh, from the movie? My Verona Village will include that; there will be a fountain in the midmost of the Dream Town with Blood on most of the corners.

Well yes but I'm joking I didn't cry when Tybalt died LOL. I can't wait to see this town : D

Hmm..... Anyone Else interested? You will get to explore Juliet's bedroom with a music box that plays "Dreaming" beside her bed and Dance around at the Capulet Mansion!

Even if it isn't completed within the first couple months of having the game, it'll be nice to see a work in progress. Good luck.

Wow, everyone is hyped about my village...

I hope someone well-known will visit it....

Confirmed K.K. Songs to be in Verona Village
K.K. Disco
Surfin' K.K.
Dreaming (aika song)
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Chorale
There is a K.K. Song, i don't know the name, but i know the cover is red with purple frog neighbour. I will use it in my town.

If you need help with getting any furniture or anything, I would be glad to help.

I hope it will be as popular as the Aika village; it will be just like that, but less scary and more sad.

Back