Selling ROOM/TOWN DECORATION ADVICE!

mib.iggy

Aggressive lawnclippings
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
As the title states, I am offering decoration advice services. I have limited availability atm, but I'll try my best!

1 TBT* per 30 min session

Please fill the form below, and ensure you add my fc in advance!!

Mayor name:
Town name:
FC:
Have you added Mib's FC:
Availability:
Amount of sessions though a 1 week time span:
House/room/town:
Are you able to supply materials for decorating:
Have you paid/completed trade/put in an offer:

*/item from my wishlist**/ an offer of choice.

** My wishlist will change often, check back frequently!!

thanks for visiting! :D <3

Last edited:
Hello I just had some questions about town decoration advice. Is it okay if I pm you or would you rather me ask on here? :)

Idm! On here might be more helpful for other readers
Cool. I just wanted more info on how it works. Like do you come first to get on idea on everything in the first session? And I am also not too sure how many sessions it would take or what materials I may need :)

Cool. I just wanted more info on how it works. Like do you come first to get on idea on everything in the first session? And I am also not too sure how many sessions it would take or what materials I may need :)
Yes, during the first session i will look around your town/house and, assisted by you, work out where paths/main features will go. In the first session i will try my best to start decorating. Don't worry about the amount of sessions!! And i can provide materials. When filling in the form, in the 'amt of sessions' put a - or ? and then I'll know it's you. Even if you do write the amount of sessions needed and that information is wrong, you can always let me know once i'm in your town, or create a new post but quote the previous.

Okay sounds good :)

Mayor name: Vanida
Town name: Vv Ville
FC: 1521-9769-4961
Have you added Mib's FC: Yes
Availability: My timezone is GMT+10 and anytime from 11am-11pm should be fine for me. Whatever is easy for you :)
Amount of sessions though a 1 week time span: -
House/room/town: Town
Are you able to supply materials for decorating: No
Have you paid/completed trade/put in an offer: Yes

Thank you

Okay sounds good :)

Mayor name: Vanida
Town name: Vv Ville
FC: 1521-9769-4961
Have you added Mib's FC: Yes
Availability: My timezone is GMT+10 and anytime from 11am-11pm should be fine for me. Whatever is easy for you :)
Amount of sessions though a 1 week time span: -
House/room/town: Town
Are you able to supply materials for decorating: No
Have you paid/completed trade/put in an offer: Yes

Thank you
np! I'll add you rn
Post automatically merged:

np! I'll add you rn
ok, added! What sort of time willyou be open?

np! I'll add you rn

and is there a theme you wanted? Or colour scheme?

Last edited:
np! I'll add you rn

and is there a theme you wanted? Or colour scheme?

I wouldn't have a clue of what to do so I am happy with whatever you recommend. My town has roses that go around the river, the back of the town and villagers houses but that's about it. I want my town to look nice but not to the point where I can't run anywhere. I still want to be able to catch bugs and fish without the design of my town getting in the way. Just let me know when you're available and I should be able to make time :)

I wouldn't have a clue of what to do so I am happy with whatever you recommend. My town has roses that go around the river, the back of the town and villagers houses but that's about it. I want my town to look nice but not to the point where I can't run anywhere. I still want to be able to catch bugs and fish without the design of my town getting in the way. Just let me know when you're available and I should be able to make time :)
ok! i'm free pretty much all day tomorrow, and for about 2 more hours today :)

Okay sounds good :) I'm pretty sure it's like 1am where you are now so just let me know when you're up and ready and I'll get on :)

Last edited:
Sorry It's midnight here so I have to go to bed now. If possible do you think that you could give me an exact time you will be free so that I can make time then?

Hello! I am free now (UTC +1) for 4 hours (7pm-11pm). How about 9pm my time?
Sorry that is very early morning for me. I am happy to wait for a day we can both be free at the same time. I am available around 7am-2pm your time (UTC+1) Hopefully we can work something out :)

ok, that's fine! If it's easier, please let me know a time that works for YOU, then we might actually be able to begin hehe

Ok, i'll see what I can do :)

rn it's 3am so I can't do it rn haha

All good :)

If 10am is too early for you I can do 11am as well
Hello!! 10am is fine. I'll see you then!

I am free now if you want to change the plan, otherwise we'll go ahead with 10am/7pm

Back