• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ROOM/TOWN DECORATION ADVICE!

Hello!! 10am is fine. I'll see you then!
Post automatically merged:

I am free now if you want to change the plan, otherwise we'll go ahead with 10am/7pm
10/am/7pm is probably better for me :)

Hello!! 10am is fine. I'll see you then!

I am free now if you want to change the plan, otherwise we'll go ahead with 10am/7pm
Let me know when you're online and I will open my gate for you :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much I'm really sorry that I had to keep ducking out we had guests over. I feel like 1TBT is way too cheap for what you did today so I gave you some extra don't worry about it :) Let me know when you will next be available and thank you so much I really appreciate it

No problem, and ty!

I'm free now for a bit

Alright so I've demolished all my PWP so my town is good to go :) Also just letting you know that Genji is thinking about moving so if you have room in your town for him I'll tell him he can leave. If you don't have room yet I'll tell him to stay.

ah ok, i don't currently have room for Genji, but i will let you know as soon as I do!

ah ok, i don't currently have room for Genji, but i will let you know as soon as I do!
Alright I will get him to stay. Please let me know what day you can be free for another session I and can give you some times that work :)

I'm really sorry I don't want to be irritating or anything and I understand that you're taking a break from new leaf I'm just wondering If you are still willing to decorate my town because It's completely bare and I don't really know what do to.

yeah i'll still decoate for you, i'm just taking a vey short break because i'm going away for a bit. I'll be sure to inform you of my return to NL

yeah i'll still decoate for you, i'm just taking a vey short break because i'm going away for a bit. I'll be sure to inform you of my return to NL
Okay cool :)

Okay cool :)
Also just wondering if you were wanting to put paths in my town. If so I can make another character to store more paths

I accidentally time traveled too far and Genji is in boxes... If you don't have room for him yet but still want him I can move him into my second town for you and you can pick him up from there once you have room for him if you want?

Back