[Round 3] Passionate vs. Rebel

Passionate vs. Rebel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m just now coming across this poll, which is good because fairy dust. My vote goes to Rebel.

I've been voting for The Rebel Gnome right from the very beginning, because not only does he have more style, I also see a little bit of myself in him B3

But this round was a bit more difficult to choose, as I also really like The Passionate Gnome with his warm, grandfatherly look (he also reminds me of Santa Claus).

Ultimately, I'll be content with whoever wins.

To all the people voting for the rebel gnome: how are you going to use him in a collectible lineup? Maybe Halloween? 🤔

To all the people voting for the rebel gnome: how are you going to use him in a collectible lineup? Maybe Halloween? 🤔
This was my thought immediately. Rebel is going to win...and we're going to have a collectible that works with very few lineups.

Honestly, I'm surprised at how much of a blowout this has turned out to be. I thought it'd be a lot closer based on how the semi-finals went, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What is the obtainment method for the winning gnome gonna be?
It would be sweet to get a full line-up of :cool:

I do the same thing. Underdogs supporters unite!
Post automatically merged:

I like how Passionate also looks like a red mushroom 🍄 and Santa Claus 🎅🏽
Glad I’m not the only one, hahaha! Perfect for the fair’s theme! 😆

Aww looks like passionate can’t catch up anymore… 💔🎅🏼

i have pretty much no use for christmas collectibles but i could probably create a few chaotic lineups with rebel, strange doll, various eggs and whatever else i can scrounge up

i probably missed it and am really late but is the gnome going to be sold for tbt or event tokens?

Back