• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Ruby Is Moving!

Sashataras

Shimmer Sugar Sparkle
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (5) +
Ruby is hopping away!
I will be holding an auction for her because I know she is a dreamy of some..
She will be moving on the 10th (Current date in my town is July 7th) but I will TT!

Min Increase: 500k
I will end this tomorrow or Monday

Please give her a loving home! I would hate to see her being voided.​

Ended!

Last edited:
500k! I desperately need Ruby!!! ;-; Can I buy her out for 2 million? I gotta TT out Nana tho. Ruby is my final dreamie left!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks!! Oh, and me and Ashuro are a team. We bid together. Well, sorta.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh question! Whoever wins... will you reserve Ruby for them? As in not TT her out before they can get her?

Last edited:
Thanks!! Oh, and me and Ashuro are a team. We bid together. Well, sorta.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh question! Whoever wins... will you reserve Ruby for them? As in not TT her out before they can get her?

Yea, I can hold her until she's in boxes.(Auction May MAY continue though'til she is in boxes if I'm busy...) I'm just hoping she won't go to void.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I will NEVER void Ruby. :) She's the final dreamie I need, so I wouldn't DARE to void her.

I'll bid 1 mil! I've been hunting her, as she was one of my favorites in Wild World. Plus, Ruby is the name of the white rabbit gijinka I made in 6th grade (embarrassing) before I even got my first AC game!!

I bid 1.5 mil! I am stubborn, I will NOT give up on getting her! I've been searching for so long, this might be my last chance.

Last edited:
NOOOO! 2.5 million! I am so damn desperate for Ruby, I will pay ANY PRICE (as long as it's in a decent price range).

3.5 million. I REFUSE to give up. This is gonna be my final chance. I will NOT give up until I get her.

Jack, would you like me to throw in a bit of bidding with you? I don't mind. well I mind cuz you're so desperate for Ruby, it's annoying, lol. Especially seeing you appear in all the ruby threads I've found.

Bidding 5m with Jack, 11m right there. Please give up and give Ruby to Jack.

Not being funny but he's like a dying baby, c'mon now.

Back