• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rumoured New Animal Crossing Game (To be Revieled During E3)

Ah, but if we do get a trailer everything in it might be completely different a year later anyway. - Remember the trees, flowers, bushes and water in the NL one? xP

I am also going to hold off buying a Wii U after waiting forever with a 3DS only to then order the limited edition on. So not ending up with 2 Wii U's just because one of them becomes the AC:NL2 WiiUXL with 256GB and other letters.

interesting, but I find it strange they would try to overshadow ACNL just as its coming out. I like it on any console! I do like it on the big screen, but I like being able to take it anywhere I want at the same time (its just such a good 'time waster')

I like the big screen, but portable is so much more important to me. I travel a lot so I like to have it for long plane trips or trains.

I like the big screen, but portable is so much more important to me. I travel a lot so I like to have it for long plane trips or trains.

Well, I suppose there's always the 3DS XL, but I know a lot of people don't have that much money to just go spend. I am one of those people.

It would be neat if they let us play 3DS games on the tv through the WiiU. Like the GBA/GameCube cable.

Even if there is an Animal Crossing for the Wii U, I wont be getting it any time soon. There has to be like 10 games for the Wii U that I really want before I even think about spending money on it. I already have to get a PS3 for all the good games I missed because I decided to buy and Xbox 360 instead. >_>

I do not believe this rumor. It's pretty much easily discredited by suggesting that Pokemon X and Y will be shown at E3, because mainline Pokemon games are not shown at E3 conferences.

Besides, you really think they'd show off a new Animal Crossing when the current title hasn't even been released in the big Western countries?

But New Leaf is barely even out XD And I don't want to have a whole new game that I'll be wanting forever, it'll drive me kookoo, lol. Maybe in a few years.

Even if it's mentioned at E3, you'd be wating at least 5 years for it to be released, lol.
I wish they hadn't mentioned Animal Crossing for 3DS so early, then the wait wouldn't have been so freakin' long.

I hope they dont come out with any game i'll like for the Wii U because I dont like the controllers for it. :L

If I can get my hands on New Leaf that will be more than enough for me. Honestly I don't need another animal crossing for a while yet.

I thought I heard Nintendo wasn't going to E3 this year. Which, considering the spotlight is going to be completely on Sony and Microsoft with their new console announcements, it makes sense.

I thought I heard Nintendo wasn't going to E3 this year. Which, considering the spotlight is going to be completely on Sony and Microsoft with their new console announcements, it makes sense.

The way I understood it was that they are not having their big extravaganza-special show this year, but will still be having events on stage.

That's what I hear. I think they're announcing their games more through Nintendo direct instead. I hear that the E3 focus will be more on the Wii u

Last edited:
Let one game come out at a time I say- I will still be playing new leaf by the time this new one comes out!

I don't think I'll buy Animal Crossing U even if it is true that they're making it.
While CF was brilliant in certain parts such as bringing back things that were removed from WW due to limitations, it was also the same thing as before. With the option of importing your WW character and having much of your items from the logs stripped and removed because they are not in CF oh and you can't bring bells with you.

It'll probably just be New Leaf but with controls and actions only useable with the U.
Sure we'll get nifty features, but you get the point.

Anyway, it's not like you can use the 3DS NL with the NL U so it's not going to be all worth it.

Besides, it's a bit too early, NL is coming out soon (3 weeks~) and people will devout their time with it before moving on with another AC iteration.

If there really IS an Animal Crossing game coming out for Wii U, I won't be getting it for several reasons.
1) Animal Crossing is better portable. Instead of just playing in one place, I can play I the car, I can play in bed when I wake up, and if I want I can stay up until 3 am playing NL under the covers. I could also bring it to the airport for trips and get streetpasses, etc. I couldn't do that with CF, and that's why I eventually drifted away from it.
2) They crammed so many features in New Leaf that will be hard to top!
3) The Wii U isn't doing so good, and AC would be the only game that appealed to me. I'm not buying a new system just for AC AGAIN. (The 3DS was worth it because there are other games that I wanted, too)

Last edited:
Back