• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading RV Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicenyan

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (33) +
hey there! i have a lot of RV cards and amiibos, so i thought i'd see if people want to visit them. i would appreciate IGB, TBT, wishlist items here or other RV visits that i don't have.

RV cards i have:
Admiral
Raddle
Boyd
Billy
Dobie
Cleo
Bitty
Olive
Carrie
Sprocket
Paolo
Piper
Tasha
Leopold
Gonzo
Julia
Ketchup
Hornsby
Claude
Wade
Vivian
Hopkins
Ursala
Ellie
Huck

Amiibos i have:
Isabelle (Summer vers.)
Blathers
Lottie
K.K Slider
Cyrus
Reese
Tom Nook
Link (Wolf Link)
Sheik (Epona)

Last edited:
I'd like to visit Bitty! I've added yr FC, let me know when your gate is open! :)

I'd like to visit Bitty. I've already done a W. Link scan today but I can scan Digby, Rover, Timmy & Tommy, Mabel, Celeste, and Kapp'n for you tomorrow if you need to visit any of them

Also, I can order the display stand, kintaro wig, notebook floor, pencase chair, red-horned hat, and white school cap

Last edited:
wow that'd be great! if you can get my wishlist items then i don't need an RV vist! i wouldn't mind paying bells/giving extra visits for those if you'd like. i have to do something atm, so it might be around an hour!

wow that'd be great! if you can get my wishlist items then i don't need an RV vist! i wouldn't mind paying bells/giving extra visits for those if you'd like. i have to do something atm, so it might be around an hour!

I'll check back in an hour, then

I'm omw, internet has been acting screwy today
Please open your gate

Last edited:
I'll visit anyone from the cards except Vivian and Hopkins. Would you like to visit Digby, Celeste, Rover, the twins, Mabel, or Kapp'n?

sure! would you mind if i visited both kapp'n and celeste? i have a couple of wishlist items from their RVs. :) let me know which RV you'd like to visit.

Last edited:
sure! would you mind if i visited both kapp'n and celeste? i have a couple of wishlist items from their RVs. :) let me know which RV you'd like to visit.

I don't know who I'd like to visit. As I said, as long as it's not Vivian or Hopkins since I've exhausted their selection. Go ahead and surprise me. I just ask that I visit your town first because I have an initiative and I'd like to take care of that before TTing so you can visit Kapp'n and Celeste

Sorry, got called afk, will be a bit. I'll let you know when I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back