• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading RV Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you let me know when Hornsby is in your town? :)
Or let me know if you want to trade the record box he has in his RV for my donut cushion!

Last edited:
Hey, I want to visit Vivian! When would you be able to do that?

i'll be available a bit later today! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you let me know when Hornsby is in your town? :)
Or let me know if you want to trade the record box he has in his RV for my donut cushion!

i'll be available today! i'll let you know when i scan him in. :)

Hey there! Would I also be able to visit Vivian please? I still have a few items from your list (flower wreath, amiibo shelf, wii u game shelf, caterpillar sofa, yellow glow wand or pink glow wand).

Hey there! Would I also be able to visit Vivian please? I still have a few items from your list (flower wreath, amiibo shelf, wii u game shelf, caterpillar sofa, yellow glow wand or pink glow wand).

yes! it'll take me a minute since i have to TT, but i will let you know. :)

hello! if you don't have anyone in your campground currently, can you please scan olive's rv? ^^
also how much TBT would you like for the visit ? c:

mayor ned
town Atlantis
FC side bar

Last edited:
hello! if you don't have anyone in your campground currently, can you please scan olive's rv? ^^
also how much TBT would you like for the visit ? c:

mayor ned
town Atlantis
FC side bar

i'm not exactly sure! you can make an offer. :) i'll scan her in for you in just a minute.

Hey, when betta is done in my town can I visit Olive, too? I still have two rv orders I can make and literally only have two things on my list I need from her

May I visit Olives RV, too, please?

Flame of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

never mind, sorry, not enough coupons rn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back