• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading RV Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have him scanned in rn! i'll add you and open up my town in a minute. :)

Last edited:
Ok so we'll do Celeste in my town and when you're done I'll jus need a few to TT so I can bring in Kapp'n. Gate open

Hey, do you have any RVs going today? And if not would I be able to visit Tasha? From your list I have flower wreath, amiibo shelf, wii u game shelf, caterpillar sofa, squid chair, yellow glow wand or pink glow wand?

Hello! May I please visit Tasha's RV whenever you're available?
I have all of the Sanrio amiibo items as well as Resetti's RV ( which has the half-eaten pizza c: )

Last edited:
Hey, do you have any RVs going today? And if not would I be able to visit Tasha? From your list I have flower wreath, amiibo shelf, wii u game shelf, caterpillar sofa, squid chair, yellow glow wand or pink glow wand?

tasha is in my town rn! i'd love the squid chair. :)

Yep! Added and ready!

my town is open! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! May I please visit Tasha's RV whenever you're available?
I have all of the Sanrio amiibo items as well as Resetti's RV ( which has the half-eaten pizza c: )

i'd love to visit resetti! i'm available now if you're good? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back