Selling [s] Collectibles (incl. rainbow heart) / reg tickets

hi emolga!!! can i date trade a bunch of NL fruits with you? O: i'll tip 50 TBT!!
i'm looking to date trade: all of them, really.. banana, orange, pear , apple and peach

hi emolga!!! can i date trade a bunch of NL fruits with you? O: i'll tip 50 TBT!!
i'm looking to date trade: all of them, really.. banana, orange, pear , apple and peach
Hi!

Yeah that's fine, send them over whenever! Also lmk if it's gonna be the perfect apple or regular apple ur wanting to date trade

Hi!

Yeah that's fine, send them over whenever! Also lmk if it's gonna be the perfect apple or regular apple ur wanting to date trade
the perfect apple!! will send right now! :^D tysm emolga!
Post automatically merged:

the perfect apple!! will send right now! :^D tysm emolga!
ah- actually!!! decided against the pear

hi emolga! did you get my fruits? also i think i will just straight up buy your perfect peach o: (just kidding, i must use my funds wisely.. argg.. i might come back for it though)

Last edited:
hi emolga! did you get my fruits? also i think i will just straight up buy your perfect peach o: (just kidding, i must use my funds wisely.. argg.. i might come back for it though)
Hi yes sorry I did get them!

I had a rly busy day but I'm sending everything over now!

Yeah send the TBT whenever just lmk if u need a message on it!

Also, I believe i got all of the fruits sent out
Thank you so much! Will send the TBT now- no message needed!

Yes!! Thank you!! AH- sorry for the trouble.. can we actually date trade Perfect Pears?

Back