• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌷♥🍃S H O P🍃♥🌷 (DIYs / Furniture / Clothing / Festivale / Saharah / Celeste / Holiday items / Mom items / Materials / Fencing )

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

-cinnamon-

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hi there!

I'm working on my island and find myself with a flooded storage, so I decided to open up a little shop! That way I can make some progress on my island while helping you guys find what you're looking for at the same time! ^-^ I also want to help out so if you have anything you've been searching for for a long time, just let me know and I'll see if I have it in my catalog so I can order it for you! 💕

I accept TBT as payment, and will drop off at your island if that's okay with you!

Feel free to look at my stock, and if you're interested in anything just fill out this form :

Character’s name:
Island name:
Items you'd like to order:
Total in tbt:
Is delivery okay?

Thank you for looking! x ^-^

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

Last edited:
Hello! I'm going to make a little list if you are ok :D :
- Cornucopia
- Turkey Day Wheat Decor
- Dollhouse
- Turkey Day Chair
- Toy Day Stockings (20tbt)

- Garden bench (silver)
- Rose bed (6tbt)

- Retro stereo
- Long bathub
- Fireplace
- Double-sided wall clock
- Book stands (black)
- Table setting
- Typewriter (green)
- Skeleton
- Street organ (18 tbt)

- Common Bluebottle Model
- Upright Piano
- R. Brooke's Birdwing Model (15 tbt)

For a total if I'm correct of 59 tbt?

Hello! I'm going to make a little list if you are ok :D :
- Cornucopia
- Turkey Day Wheat Decor
- Dollhouse
- Turkey Day Chair
- Toy Day Stockings (20tbt)

- Garden bench (silver)
- Rose bed (6tbt)

- Retro stereo
- Long bathub
- Fireplace
- Double-sided wall clock
- Book stands (black)
- Table setting
- Typewriter (green)
- Skeleton
- Street organ (18 tbt)

- Common Bluebottle Model
- Upright Piano
- R. Brooke's Birdwing Model (15 tbt)

For a total if I'm correct of 59 tbt?

Hi! Yes, no problem! ^-^ Is delivery okay with you?

Hello, can I buy the olivier salad and fruit wreath DIY? comes to 9tbt, thank youu! :)
Sure no problem! I should be able to trade a bit later! ^-^
Post automatically merged:

My god, why I never receive the good notifications? I'm so sorry! I was there but just not saw you were too...
Aw that sucks! I have to go rn, but I should be able to trade a bit later! I’ll make sure to PM you ^-^

Hi there!

I'm working on my island and find myself with a flooded storage, so I decided to open up a little shop! That way I can make some progress on my island while helping you guys find what you're looking for at the same time! ^-^ I also want to help out so if you have anything you've been searching for for a long time, just let me know and I'll see if I have it in my catalog so I can order it for you! 💕

I accept TBT as payment, and will drop off at your island if that's okay with you!

Feel free to look at my stock, and let me know if you're interested in anything!

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

Thank you for looking! x ^-^​

I'll take moms reliable kitchen mat, all of the coloured heart shaped bouquet, and 3 boxes of chocolates please :) and I'll send you the code for my fishnets~

I'll take moms reliable kitchen mat, all of the coloured heart shaped bouquet, and 3 boxes of chocolates please :) and I'll send you the code for my fishnets~
Sure! Just let me know when you’re online! I only have 1 box of strawberry chocolates(pink), and 1 box of milk chocolate (red) though!

I'm interested in your white beach chair, pink record box, black record box, and Soft serve lamp (pale sky).

Would you accept a trade of Imperial decorative shelves (brown), Cute vanity (white), Traditional tea set (floral), and Cat tower (pink), from your wishlist for them? If not I can pay you TBT.

Last edited:
I'm interested in your white beach chair, pink record box, black record box, and Soft serve lamp (pale sky).

Would you accept a trade of Imperial decorative shelves (brown), Cute vanity (white), Traditional tea set (floral), and Cat tower (pink), from your wishlist for them? If not I can pay you TBT.
Sure that sounds great! ^-^

Back