• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌷♥🍃S H O P🍃♥🌷 (DIYs / Furniture / Clothing / Festivale / Saharah / Celeste / Holiday items / Mom items / Materials / Fencing )

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Character’s name: Choco
Island name: Chiokera
Items you'd like to order:
Beach Chair (white), Cartoonist's Set (silver), Essay Set (in progress), Handcart (brown), 2 stacks of Large Snowflakes, Mixer (kiwifruit), Mixer (green smoothie), Mixer (carrots), Mixer (blueberries), Monstera (blue), Old-Fashioned Alarm Clock (copper), Record Box (black),
Total in tbt:
Is delivery okay?
Yes!

Character’s name: Choco
Island name: Chiokera
Items you'd like to order: Beach Chair (white), Cartoonist's Set (silver), Essay Set (in progress), Handcart (brown), 2 stacks of Large Snowflakes, Mixer (kiwifruit), Mixer (green smoothie), Mixer (carrots), Mixer (blueberries), Monstera (blue), Old-Fashioned Alarm Clock (copper), Record Box (black),
Total in tbt: 32
Is delivery okay? Yes!
Hi!

The person above you ordered the black Record Box and the Beach Chair, and I only have 1 stack of large snowflakes left instead of 2. Without those items, your new total is 23tbt! Is that okay? ^-^

Hi!

The person above you ordered the black Record Box and the Beach Chair, and I only have 1 stack of large snowflakes left instead of 2. Without those items, your new total is 23tbt! Is that okay? ^-^
Yes! Thats alright, I'm online right now if you're able to do the trade!!

Sure! Just let me know when you’re online! I only have 1 box of strawberry chocolates(pink), and 1 box of milk chocolate (red) though!

Great, I'll send it over in half an hour. :)
Post automatically merged:

Great, I'll send it over in half an hour. :)

The code I mean xD

Character’s name: Mimi
Island name: Lunar Isle
Items you'd like to order: 1 Festivale Float, 1 Purple Festivale Stage, all your blue feathers lol
Total in tbt: 12 (or maybe it’s 16 if it’s 4tbt per feather idk LOL)
Is delivery okay? Yes!

Back