• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ❀ SANRIO RV (Of Choice) Full Access Pass ❀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeless Opus

diluc is my king
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Golden Watering Can
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (19) +
hello there! if you're on this thread you might be interested in getting some sanrio items!
i have all the cards, and i'm willing to give away a full set! :)

i don't have time yet to collect all of the sets from the villagers myself, so you yourself would have to come over and order all the items on your own time.

the winner gets to choose which RV they would like to obtain a full set from. i'm not asking for much, but if you'd like to enter the giveaway all i'm asking is that you send 2 BTB to me so that i know you've entered!

❀ GENERAL RULES ❀
if you win, no running is allowed, please don't pick anything up!
let me know which RV you would like to take a pick from
simply send in 2 BTB to enter, you can do this up to 5 times if you want (so if you send 10 BTB it would count your names 5 times)
the winner will be chosen on the 30th at 11:59 PM EST

❀ CURRENT ENTRIES ❀
Riley9 - x5
Xandra - x1
sparklenfade1184 - x5
VxnillaCupcakes - x5

good luck!

Last edited:
i guess no one else is interested lol, open for a few more hours til it'll just go to riley9

i would like to enter sending 10tbt for 5 entries thank you i would love the melody items

Lol now i kind of have no chance, but i can't keep spending tbt so i'll pass on more entries xD! Good luck to everyone!

updated the OP :) thanks y'all for entering so far!
(and just to be fair, everyone who enters will still receive a present when it's over :))

Last edited:
thanks everyone for entering the giveaway! everyone who participated will be getting 1 giftwrapped random RV item! just let me know when you guys can come over and pick one up! that is if you'd like to...

and the winner is, RILEY9! congratulations! just VM me, Riley9, when you can come over. for the rest of you, do the same so that you can get a lil giftwrapped prize! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back